Time Line and Important Info

edited 12/11 2023

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

1990 - 1997  Marauders school era 

1997 - Natasha finds out she is pregnant and gets taken back to the red room shortly after

1998 - Anya is born

1999 - Harry is born

2009 - Budapest: Anya and Ivanna escapes with Natasha, Anya and Ivanna are 11

2012 - Avengers: Anya and Ivanna are 14

2014 - Captain America winter soldier:  Anya and Ivanna are 16

2015 - Age Of Ultron: Anya and Ivanna are 17

2016 - Civil War: Anya and Ivanna are 18

2016 - The Widows:  Anya and Ivanna are 18-19

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

Marvel explained  

Anya was separated from Natasha when she was 3 so she could be a part of a undercover mission like the one Natasha and Yelena was on as kids, she meets Ivanna and they "Play" sisters for 2 years They did a have a pair of "parents", but they totally sucked.

Anya can do wandless and wordless magic.

Ivanna has telekinesis that she got when she was briefly part of a hydra program when she was 9 were she met Ksenia Ivanova Barnes.

The red room tought both of them not to rely on their powers.
They also has the widow serum so they heal a bit quicker are faster and stronger, their ageing is also slowed.

When Natasha was on the mission where she met Clint both Anya and Ivanna was with her so they could learn from her. 

Natasha has legally adopted Ivanna 

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

Harry Potter explained 

Voldemort died October 31 and both Lily and James both survived, Peter is in Azkaban and Remus and Sirius is together.

After James though Natalie ran of with his kid he informed the ministry and there was a search for her but after a few months they gave up, James still thinks about Natalie and his child from time to time. 

Lily and the Marauders knew Natalie was pregnant and they were so angry when they found out she "ran of".

Lily never liked Natalie and was more than happy when she left.

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

word count 326