Part 1:2

◇──◆──◇──◆

EXT. RUSSIA - SOLENSKI PLAZA - 3RD FLOOR -​ NIGHT 

Out in the outskirts, near a railroad, a still in construction building is being occupied by GEORGI LUCHKOV, a LARGE, RUSSIAN GENERAL along with his THUGS.TALL THUG is in the middle of a brutal beating on NATASHA ROMANOFF, a Russian American spy. He BACKHANDS NATASHA'S face. She feels the pain, but does not breakdown.

"OMG are you okay?"

"Have you been kidnapped?"

"Who is those guys?"

Natasha just smirked which confused a lot of people. Anya and Ivanna smiled at the screen and in sync said "Catch and release"

"What is catch and release?" asked Harry

"just look."

LUCHKOV, smiling, walks up to her. Dialogue is in RUSSIAN.

LUCHKOV: This is not how I wanted the evening to go.

NATASHA: I know how you wanted this evening to go. Believe me, this is better.

"You speak Russian?!" yelled Molly

"Of course I do I am Russian."

They all looked at her dumbfounded they had know this women for 7 years and none of them knew where she was from.

LUCHKOV: I'd like to know why they sent you to carry out a carrier, a stained glass and other random items.

TALL THUG rocks her chair back, balancing her off the edge of an open floor. Natasha is acting scared.

NATASHA: I thought General Soholob was in charge of the export business.

LUCHKOV: Soholob? Your reputation is quite a progression. THE FAMOUS BLACK WIDOW. Nothing but a pretty face.

The muggle born and half blood stared at the screen wide eyed.

"YOU ARE THE BLACK WIDOW!"

"Yes."

Harry leaned over to whisper to Hermione. "Who is black widow?" She looked at him like he was stupid. "She is one of the first og 8 avengers."

NATASHA: You really think I'm pretty?

LUCHKOV slowly walks over to a table filled with tools. He picks up a pair of pliers. TALL THUG opens up her mouth wide open.

LUCHKOV: We do not need the Lermontov to transfer the tanks. Tell him, well --
IN ENGLISH
You may have to write it down.

Suddenly, WEASELLY THUG'S cell rings. Confused, he answers.

WEASELLY THUG: Da? -looks at LUCHKOV- It's for you.

LUCHKOV takes the phone, pissed.

LUCHKOV: Who the hell is --

AGENT PHIL COULSON: You're at 114 Solenski Plaza, 3rd floor. We have an F22 exactly 8 miles out. Put the woman on the phone or I will blow up the block before you can make the lobby.

"If they knew where you were why didn't they come save you." Narcissa asked a bit worried about her old friend. Her husband sent her a look telling her to stop talking to the mudblood.

"Because I didn't need saving." Nat simple answered

"Didn't need saving? You are literally tied to a chair with a man who is about to pull out your teeth." Lily said rudely, Molly was agreeing with her friend.