Prologue

The heavenly prophecy states: The Incursion will come to an end when the Luminescence Angel flies freely through the sky and the heavenly light shine for the first time. That's when the Peaceful Era will begins.

»»—————————————-««

I'm standing in an open field, the dark sky is the first thing i notice, being lit only by lightenings. I'm surrounded by people fighting, but i can't see their faces, only mine, although i'm different, my hair is golden blonde and my usually honey eyes, are shining like the sun, but my others features i can't seem to be able focus on. There's 5 other people among the crowd who i can see, vaguely. One is a blonde dude, the other is a red haired girl, who are fighting among another girl, which the hair is the same color as his, a raven haired boy, the only one who i can see the eyes, which are ocean blue.

But they are not the ones who make me feel unsettled, the one responsible for making me feel that way, is standing in the other side of the field, static, but i can tell he's smirking. He seems to enjoy the deaths that are happening, cause in fact i can sense, that i'm losing. The ones who are dying, are the ones who i care about. And he's the reason for their deaths. I try to reach him, but my attempt is useless. And suddenly, all i can see is a bright light, expanding, my eyes takes some time to adjust to the brightness, but when it does, all i can see is bodies lying on the floor, their bodies, his body. I look up and the only ones left, is me, the man and his allies, it's only when the wind hits my face and i feel the cold and wet traces on it, that i realize i'm crying.

I know this image won't leave my mind, the bodies, the people fighting, those ocean eyes, that man, and the only thing in common with the majority of them, the black marks on their skin.