Change

Gritting his teeth, Ichigo fell to the ground, gripping at his chest, trying to make the pain subside. Raising his head, Ichigo glared at the woman standing before him.

Reaching down, she petted his hair, almost lovingly, "It's okay little one. This is just so you know what will happen if you try to do this again."

Ichigo's body began to burn more and he let out a scream of agony. He wanted it to stop, 'Please! Stop it!'

Ichigo writhed on the ground, his teeth growing slightly into pointed fangs, his hair slowly growing out, and his eyes turning to black and gold. His back started to make cracking noise and Ichigo let out a wail.

Giant, black wings burst from Ichigo's back, and glowed with a light blue. Ichigo panted, the pain almost too much for him, his body felt dark and defiled.

Looking up at the woman once more, Ichigo growled, his voice dark and ominous, "Toshi....I'll kill you for this...you think you can use this against me? I'll use it to destroy you."

Toshi grinned as she snapped. "Oh little Brother. You're so clueless."

She snapped and immense pain shot through Ichigo, making him let out a loud whimper, then his head fell to the ground, his eyes closed.

Toshi snapped again, and waited. Ichigo's body was unmoving, then his fingers twitched, and his head shot up. His mouth in a wide grin, showing his grown out teeth that came to a point. His eyes glowed black and gold, shining in their own mirth. Ichigo stood up and rolled his shoulders, as he let out another growl, his back shone brightly, then something burst through his skin.

Ichigo shot up from his bed gasping for breath. When Ichigo finally caught his breath, he let out a sigh as he felt his back. His eyes narrowed in annoyance when he felt the old scars slowly coming back because of Toshi being near him.

"She should have just stayed in her dark hole in the middle of hell..." Ichigo grumbled as he got up. 

Ichigo honestly couldn't remember how he got in his bed, and fell asleep. What he last remembered was talking to Sammy, then went to check out the yelling, and then nothing. Getting up, Ichigo felt blood rush to his head, and he held onto it when pain followed.

"The hell...it feels like I have a hangover.." Ichigo mumbled as he used the wall as support as he walked down the stairs.

When he got to the last step, he looked around for his mate and son, but found neither, he also couldn't feel their presence. Getting worried, Ichigo pushed forward, and opened the front door to see if Sammy, Beth, or Grimmjow was outside. What Ichigo found instead, was Jay and Izaya standing guard right in front of the house.

"Oi!" Ichigo called out, and Jay turned with a wide smile on her face, making Ichigo's heart clench as an image of Kaitey flashed through his head. Jay looked a lot like her now that Ichigo actually knew who she was.

"Hey Ichi-nii! You're finally up!" Jay came sprinting at Ichigo, the boy let out a yelp as she jumped on him, knocking each other to the ground.

Jay giggled madly as she got up, then helped him up as well, "You've been out for a while."