Imugi

For the next couple of days, Kei and Toshi had small skirmishes, but Ichigo usually ended up taking care of it. Finally, Ichigo had had enough of Toshi always sending death glares his son's way and confronted Sammy about it.

"I'm done, either you take her back, or I drag her back myself." Ichigo seethed, his blood still boiling from breaking up another argument not too long ago. This time Kei had gotten a few cuts, but he was other wise doing fine.

Sammy sighed, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Ichigo nodded his head firmly and Sammy let out a long breath, then turned and whistled.

Watching where Sammy had her attention pointed, Ichigo waited to see what was going on.

Ichigo watched as the tops of a few trees started shaking, then birds flew away, alerted. He could hear faint rustling like someone was running on leaves, and could hear the soft whispers of a person talking.

Sammy smiled then shouted, "Come here my Cheshire!"

Ichigo tilted his head in confusion, then he heard a loud yell. Looking back at the trees, Ichigo watched as a person dressed in a black uniform, a black hood, and a black cloth that covered their mouth ran into the open.

The person ran straight for Sammy then skidded to a stop when they got too close. Sammy smiled wider and hugged the person tightly, the person hugged back with just as much vigor.

Sammy laughed, "It's good to see ya little one! Damn!" Sammy took a step back, "You grew!"

The person nodded, and looking into their bright blue eyes, Ichigo could tell they were happy.

Sammy turned to look at Ichigo, then turned back to the person, "You can take that shit off now hun."

The person nodded, then pulled off their hood.

Ichigo gaped at their brown hair that shone beautifully in the sun. It went down to their shoulders, and was feathered. They took of their mouth mask, and Ichigo noted that the person was female.

Her bright eyes gave her a cheerful aura, and reminded Ichigo of Kaitey. She looked about 18 years old, but seemed to have a lot of experience. The girl reached down and ripped off the black outfit she had on; revealing a simple black tank top, black shorts that were unbuttoned, and black combat boots.

On her right arm was a tattoo of weird black lines and stripes, on her thighs were two gun holsters, with what looked like tattoos were black stripes on her thighs, and on her back was a sheathed blade.

The girl looked at Ichigo blankly, then smiled widely, "Yo!" She made a peace sign with her fingers.

Sammy held back a small laugh then smiled at Ichigo, "Ichigo. This is my 'sister' Jay Cheshire Karma Kain. She is an elite Hunter from Japan, she transferred there when she was fifteen because of her skills. She is also one of the closest people to me."

Jay straightened her body and held out her hand, "Nice to meet you Ichigo Kurosaki. I have heard amazing things about you sir."

Ichigo hesitantly took Jay's hand, but when he did, she pulled him into a tight hug. Ichigo stuttered and Jay laughed; letting him go, she turned and yelled at the trees.

"Hey! Ya better get out here! I'll come in there and drag yer ass out if I has to!"

Ichigo almost rolled his eyes at her word choices, noticing that she acted like Kaitey, a lot.

Ichigo's attention was brought back to the trees when another person walked out, except this person was taking off there attire as they walked closer.