Hatred Flies

Outside, the sun shone brightly, promising for a nice day, but Shiro was slightly concerned with what Sammy had told him. Sitting in the grass, watching the trees, Shiro remembered her words.

"We were told to bring the people who are going to help us in separate groups. Yamamoto had said to bring back one of the people closest to Ichigo even if it wasn't emotionally close. So he picked a that person, and sent her with us. But when she gets here Shiro, you're going to have to keep an eye on Ichigo. If you don't, we are in for some deep shit."

Shiro shook his head and looked back at Sammy, who stood behind him with her arms crossed and her eyes set. Turning back when he heard the trees rustle, Shiro narrowed his eyes, then sighed in relief when Beth and Grimmjow jumped down from the tree's branches.

Grimmjow walked up first with Beth right behind him, Shiro stood and was about to ask where the person was when Grimmjow's eyes narrowed and Beth growled lowly. It was then that a tight pressure seemed to squeeze Shiro's lungs and he had to take a second to stabilize himself.

Looking past Grimmjow and Beth, Shiro saw a woman jump down from the tree and land softly on the ground. Shiro watched as she straightened her body and looked ahead, right at him. When their eyes locked, she grinned and started walking towards Shiro. Her long black hair shone in the bright sun, yet still seemed so dark. Her eyes were so menacing and seemed to hold locked away secrets.

Before she could get any closer to him, Beth held out her arm and glared at her, "Don't come any closer to him until Sammy says."

The woman rolled her eyes then grinned at Shiro, "So, you are the one that's messing around with my brother." The woman completely disregarded Beth's words and stepped around Beth's arm, and stood directly in front of Shiro.

Looking him up and down then she smirked in understanding, "No, I was mistaken. You are the little brat that used to hang around my brother like a," she snickered then grinned wider, showing her sharp canines, "well, like a vampire."

Shiro growled and took a step back, "Who are you? And who are you calling little brother?"

The woman kept her smirk until she smelled the air, her pupils dilated for a split second then went back to normal and she closed her eyes and grinned and she spoke, but it wasn't to Shiro, "Little brother. I know that's you. I can recognize your scent from anywhere."

Shiro turned around to see Ichigo walking out of the house and towards them, his eyes dark, and his jaw set. Honestly, Shiro was a tad bit scared of how Ichigo looked.

Ichigo got closer and stepped around Shiro to stand in front of the woman, and glared at her, "Toshi Hyo. What the hell do you think you're doing here." Ichigo's voice was laced with venom.

Shiro glanced at the woman, her name striking an odd chord in him.

Toshi smiled, "Little brother...It's been so long," she reached out and touched his hand lightly, but Ichigo flinched and smacked her hand away.