bonus chap, THE END.

THE WEDDING DAY.
ps. im sorry if the way i've set the wedding out bc im asian so my weddings are definitely different to the one i'm going to be writing.

It had been a year and a half since Trent had proposed to June and now the girl sat in front of the dresser whilst her best friend Aurora panicked about her makeup and what she was going to do. Aurora had insisted she did June's makeup on the day of her wedding because they were best friends and that what she was supposed to do.

"I still can't believe today is the day, after today literally everything is going to change!" Aurora said worried she would lose her best friend.

"Aurora Monroe. How many times do i have to tell you nothing is going to change, it's going to be exactly how it was before. Nothing and i mean nothing can come between yours mine and Xander's friendship." June said reassuring the girl not to worry.

"Oh god i love you, now stop moving and let me finish your makeup and then get into your dress." Aurora said wanting to be one of the first people to see her actually ready.

Soon after Aurora had finished doing June's makeup and let the girl put her dress on and the moment Aurora saw her she was ready to burst into tears, but promised not to as she didn't want to also ruin her makeup. Aurora had let the girls brothers in to see her before she went off to find Xander and call him into the room too.

"Oh my god." Jobe said as he walked into the room and saw his older sister in her dress. The two boys couldn't keep in their excitement and proudness off their sister in as the tears began to form into their eyes. "Oh please don't cry, you're going to make me cry too!" June said whilst going to hug the two.

"I actually can't believe this is happening, after everything all the arguments and the breaking up and the tears. It's finally happening. My twin sister too! I remember when we were both in nappies and now i'm stood here crying because you're getting married and you're leaving us and i'm crying before i give out my speech!" Jude said in tears whilst also laughing.

"Oh Jude stop you're making me tear up, and you're saying i'm leaving you like Trent's locking me up away and i'm never allowed to come see you." She said laughing trying to hold back her tears.

"Yeah but it's going to be different isn't it? No more of you forcing us to make weird tiktoks or taking pictures of us at the most random times, no more baking together or waking eachother up from naps, that's what's going to be weird." Jobe said trying not to cry at the thought of June moving away.

"Look, no matter what happens it's always going to be us three. Remember JB 1,2 and 3 no matter how cringe that sounds. Even Trent can't ruin that so please stop trying to make me cry with your before wedding speeches!" June said hitting both the boys jokingly.

"And that's all you get now shoo! Leave my bride alone! Only person seeing her is Xander then the wedding starts, Shoo!" Aurora said pushing the two boys out of the room and letting Xander in. "Uh very high maintenance you've got here!" The boy said going to hug the future bride.

"Oh god I know! she's terrible right." June said laughing as Aurora came to join the hug. "I love you guys so much, thank you for making this happen." The girl said as the two were the ones who helped her plan the wedding.

"Now we can officially say we beat the golden trio." Aurora said making the other two groan. "Please stop with the fucking golden trio!" Xander said. The trio then sat together talking about their best memories with each-other but trying not to say too much so they still had some left for their speech. Aurora and Xander had written their speeches together because they had to save time in wedding planning.