thirteen

liked by @gioareyna and 400,00others @judebellingham- tb, @gioareyna❤️

others
@judebellingham- tb, @gioareyna❤️

↳ comments

gioareyna- slaying it
↳ never say that again.

gioareyna- fav british boy
↳ fav american boy

junebellingham- GIOOOOOO
liked by judebellingham

auroramonroe- why he kinda..
↳ he doesn't like ugly girls sorry

xanderperez- poor rory
↳ disagree

philfoden- hmmm
↳ don't even

trentalexanderarnold- how tf did all ur dortmund mates know about june and we didn't..
↳ uhhh next question🙂

erlinghaaland- gio
↳ well done erling you can see

jobebellingham- england or dortmund answer now
↳ france

masonmount- am i your fav
↳ no
junebellingham- ur my fav mase x
masonmount- thanks junie

load more comments

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄

REAL LIFE

June was scrolling through her instagram feed trying to not panic about her date. She'd only told Xander and Aurora about it and they'd both offered to help her get ready which she definitely needed. She knew it was going to snow later but she didn't care she just thought it was even more romantic. She also knew that she couldn't get the Scouse boy out her head.

"June!" She heard her twin brother shout for her.

"What Jude!" she screamed

"Oh erm, have fun on your date!" Jude screamed back to her

"Thanks i guess?" June said getting confused.

"Trent told me, don't worry i wasn't going through your phone mate." Jude said as he saw the confusion on his sisters face when he walked down the stairs.

June wondered why Trent told Jude out of all people, he'd said to her that he told only one person about their date but she wasn't expecting it to be Jude. June had asked Jude what he said and he threw his phone at her indicating she should read the messages.

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄

MESSAGES

trent- trent❤️
jude- jude❤️

jude

hm?

im taking june out on a date
and i just wanted to ask if u were
being serious about me not
going out with her.
If you don't want me to go i won't.

nahh
i was joking
tbf id rather she went out with you
you're good for her mate
don't mess things up though

ofc ofc

also ill hit her for you
if shes the one that
messes shit up

🤣🤣
behave jude

dw
(read)

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄

REAL LIFE

June couldn't help but smile when reading the text messages. Trent really cared that much to ask for Jude's permission, it made her smile knowing how much he respects the boy.

June had spent the next hour talking to her brother about Trent and Jude talking about football, that was until he'd pointed out the time.

"SHIT! i need to get ready, fuck i'm going to be late!" The girl said running up to her room to get ready

"GOOD LUCK!" her brother replied.

June had quickly got her outfit together that she'd already planned the moment he said they were going on the date and she'd put her makeup on. She sighed thankful that she didn't mess anything up.

The girl heard people talking and then Jude call her name, which obviously meant Trent was here. She took one good look at her self took a deep breath and left the room.

"Hi!" she said walking down the stairs as Jude passed her coat.

"It's cold, put it on." The boy said as he passed it to her. It was the little things like that, that made June realise how much Jude cares about both her and Jobe.

Jude had left the two alone saying he didn't want to be the one third wheeling. So now the two adults stood staring at each other lovingly until Trent had spoken.

"You look absolutely stunning babe." He said making the girl blush.

"You don't look to bad yourself mr Alexander Arnold." She said kissing him on the cheek as he linked their arms.

authors note
okay guys ik it's a short chapter dont kill me but i promise i'll post loads tomorrow. I was going to post a few chapters today but i just argued with this bitch now i cba.
Also my crush commented on my exes post 💀 damn, not having the best day today but i promise more chapters tomorrow.