nine

Aurora has arrived at the Bellingham household and was getting out with her, June and Jobe's drinks. Aurora had offered to help bring Jobe into the house as he could "barely walk" but June said she'd be fine doing it.

"Jude! Get the ice pack now!" June screamed to her brother has she helped Jobe into the house.

"Got it!" Her brother replied

June helped her brother onto the sofa and put the ice on his ankle as he winced at the sudden coldness. She was also looking around the room for any sight of Trent, she couldn't see him but apparently her brother knew she was looking for him.

"Trent's upstairs, he's staying here tonight." Jude said as he got some spare clothes for his brother to change into.

"I wasn't looking for Trent and Rory's staying here too!" The girl said whilst Jude sighed and tried to mentally prepare himself to spend the whole night with the two girls.

June heard heavy footsteps coming from the stairs she looked up to see Trent coming down. He'd also noticed her in the room as he sent her a smile and wink after catching her staring. Trent walked towards the three siblings as he stood staring at Jobe.

"Why are all four of you staring at me like i'm some lost puppy, fucking stop it's terrifying!" He said as he threw a pillow at the four of them.

"Now now, little Bellingham we're just concerned. Nothing to get all bitchy about!" Aurora said as she ran upstairs to go claim one of the spare rooms.

"Can i ask why you're staying at my house today? Can't put up with you and June flirting all day!" Jobe said

"My house is getting the pipes fixed so Jude told me to stay here, and i'll flirt with your sister even more because of that!" Trent said whilst winking at June and getting slapped over the head by Jude.

INSTAGRAM

liked by @denisebellingham and 700,00 others@judebellingham- climbing the walls whilst our brothers got a broken ankle 🤝

@judebellingham- climbing the walls whilst our brothers got a broken ankle 🤝

↳ comments

junebellingham- almost fell don't recommend
↳ HAH wish you did fall

philfoden- real question is who did u force to take the picture
↳ Trent

junebellingham- he's such a liar bro his ankle isn't even broken
liked by judebellingham

masonmount- not trent and june being in the same house 😉😉😉
↳ can you like not