three

liked by @junebellingham and 800,00 others @trentalexanderarnold- featured in the new @betasquad video go watch

@trentalexanderarnold- featured in the new @betasquad video go watch

↳ comments

judebellingham- you look so gorgeous in the video bae
↳ judee ☹️☹️🤭

junebellingham- so you nd my brother..
↳ shhh secret

jordanhenderson- what a beauty
↳ 🤭

betasquad- ninja turtle
↳ pissed me off

junebellingham- icl i thought ninja turtle was jack grealish..
↳ you've already watched the video? and same tbh
junebellingham- 🤐

user28282- so fine

user282- 😍😍

_belle.- kinda ship him nd june
↳ lol why

user50- him and june would actually look so good together
↳ just friends

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄

REAL LIFE

June was sat in the living room with Jobe as she read Trent's comments. It felt like a slap in the face everytime she saw a comment shipping them and he'd just deny it. I mean, she didn't blame him that much, he just found out about her the other day and it must be annoying that people ship it when we just met. Jobe was laid down with his head on June's lap as he scrolled through netflix trying to find something to watch, that was until they'd heard screaming from the other side of the house.

"HELLO FAMILY, IM HOME!"
she could hear her brother scream, but she could also hear shuffling, shoving and a "stop touching me!"

The two siblings sat staring each other wondering if their brother had just gone crazy or hit his head during training, that was until he walked into the living room with a familiar face behind him. Jude had walked into the living room with Trent. Yes, the Trent that June had the biggest crush on. The two boys walked into the living room with a smile on their face as Jude decided to jump on his sister. At first, June didn't know how to react, the boy she fancied just casually walked into her living room and now he was laughing too, the girl knew she wouldn't last that long with him in the room. Since June also wasn't paying attention as to what was going on, she didn't notice Jude about to throw himself onto her.

"OW YOU FUCKING CUNT!" June screamed at Jude as she tried to shove him off her as he tried to get more comfortable.

The other two boys shared a look of concern for the girl before they both started to burst out laughing. The three boys continued to laugh as June tried to shove her brother off of her.

"Judee get off, you weigh more than a fucking whale im going to get crushed!"The girl speech was muffled as Jude held his hand over her mouth

"Stop complaining Junie, im just showing you my appreciation!" Jude replied purposely trying to annoy her.

"Get off, can't breathe!" The girl managed to get out as Jude continued to put all his weight on top off her.

The two brothers continued to laugh at their sister struggling, until Trent had actually noticed she couldn't really breathe and he walked towards the two to shove Jude off.

"Try not to kill her mate!" The boy said in his Scouse accent.

"Yeah, thanks Trent." June replied trying to get her breath back.

"What are you even doing here? I thought you weren't back till later."Jobe questioned his older brother.

"Nah, training finished early so we just decided to come back here." He replied.

"Oh and June, are you still friends with Belle?" Jude questioned the girl.

"Yeah why?" The girl replied getting confused.

"Oh nothing, just saw her when we were coming back and she was like proper glaring at me." The boy said as he sat beside his sister.

The girl shrugged her shoulders, leaning her head on her brothers shoulders. The four of them sat taking pictures and talking about how the boys training went, and how Jobe's football was doing. The whole time they were talking though June couldn't help but feel someone's eyes on her. She wondered if it were Trent, but why would it be him if he kept saying that he didn't see her as nothing but a friend.

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄

INSTAGRAM

liked by @auroramonroe and 91,00 others@junebellingham- this picture was taken just before i got attacked by a wild animal

@junebellingham- this picture was taken just before i got attacked by a wild animal.

↳ comments

jobebellingham- where are my picture credits ugly
↳ up ur arse

judebellingham- did you just call me a wild animal
↳ yes tf i did.

bellefrost- WHAT??
↳ i got attacked by jude:/

auroramonroe- look at my gorgeous wifey💋💋
↳ kiss me rn

auroramonroe- was the wild animal jude
↳ how did you know!

xanderperez- damn, probably deserved it
↳ wtf?? no i didn't:/

user2828- lol what happened😂
↳ Jude jumped me:/

trentalexanderarnold- it was kinda funny though
↳ I COULDNT BREATHE??

user187328- when did he start commenting on her posts...

authors note!
i don't think i'm any good at doing the real life bits of the story but it's okay.
nyways look out for the next chapter of my jude bellingham book.
All i can say is
me 🤝 ruining my characters friendship
maybe, maybe not foreshadowing something in this book too🤔.