My favourite star

1.
My favourite star
{word count 926}
__________

I'm going to meet bella at 'our spot' where she has told me to meet her. I haven't seen her in 3 weeks because of her missions she has been doing for the dark lord. Iam so excited to see her i have missed her so much. Iam walking through the forest getting closer to where me and bellatrix normally go gosh I hope I'm not late I don't even know what the time is. Finally I have arrived and I can't see bellatrix anywhere I call her name a few times but no responce so I just wait. A few minutes later I hear something or someone behind me. I look behind and see no one there I began to get nervous and scared gosh I hope Bella arrives soon.

"Boo!" I heard a familiar woman's voice say making me jump

When I turned back around I saw bellatrix in front of me and I held my hand to my chest whilst bellatrix bursted out laughing with her loud cackle. She wouldn't stop laughing and I just stood there with my hands on the sides of my waist looking at her with a annoyed look on my face.

"Gosh you should of seen your face" bellatrix said pointing at me laughing

"Okay you well shut up and come here and give me a hug" I rolled my eyes

"Don't roll your eyes at me missy. You know what will happen if you do it again" she said seductively

I knew what she meant and it made my cheeks heat up from me imagining things in my head. Bellatrix wrapped her arms around my waist and brought me into a warm hug that we both melted into. I inhaled her scent and it brought a lot of comfort to me. Her scent is still the same she smells like expensive perfume with a hint of smoke mixed with her berry shampoo.

"I've missed you so much darling. You don't know how much" she whispered into my ear

"I can't go any longer from being away from you. Can you please just stay with me at my home or at least let me stay at the manor and when there is meetings I'll stay in our room I promise" I said pulling away from the hug interlocking my hand in hers

"If that's what you want sweetheart yes of course but please stay in the room when the meetings are happening. Only for that though" she said squeezing my hand a little

"Yes I really want that. Bella all I want is for us to always be together"

"Me too darling"

~~~

Me and bellatrix are currently laying on the ground watching the stars pointing out which one looks the best and the prettiest and of course one really caught my eye.

"Which one is your favourite star out of them all y/n. I know what mine is" Bella said moving more closer to me and kissing my cheek

"Tell me yours first then I'll tell you mine" I said cheekily

"Well I like the star Altair. It's that one right there do you see it sweetheart?" She said pointing at the star in the sky

"Oh yes I do see it. Yes that is a good one bellatrix"

"Now tell me yours"

"I like the star bellatrix. Do you wanna know why it's because I think that's the prettiest star and your also my pretty star and I find you fascinating and eye catching" I said looking at bellatrix who was already looking at me with a soft smile on her face

Bellatrix's smile grew and grew and I saw her cheeks change into a redish colour and she looked away from me to hide it. I grabbed her jaw softly and turned it to face me again and I leaned forward and pressed my lips against hers. Bellatrix wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my body more closer to hers.

A few minutes later we both pulled away from the kiss and bellatrix still had a blush on her face. Bellatrix moved some of my hair out of my face and chuckled making me chuckle with her.

"Iam so in love with you y/n"

"And I'm so in love with you bellatrix"

Bellatrix suddenly stood up and she grabbed my hand to help me up. She interlocked her hand in mine and we both began walking through the woods. As we were walking it began to rain heavily and bellatrix started dancing all of a sudden which is very not like her since she always says it's a muggle thing. I began dancing with her and she began twirling me around and we couldn't stop laughing this feels amazing and I don't want it to end. Bellatrix suddenly picked me up making me squeal and I quickly wrapped my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck so she doesn't drop me. She began spinning us around.

Bellatrix placed me down on the ground after a few minutes and she cupped my face and kissed me passionately. We both melted into the kiss and I moaned into the kiss softly making bellatrix smirk against my lips. We both pulled away and I smiled and bellatrix once again took my hand and we began walking off to the manor.

_______________

Authors note: yes I know another bellatrix one shot book but I really enjoy writing these and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.