Prologue

• information •

Henry sighed, catching his dad's attention as he watch his son leaned his back against the wall and looked down at his family polaroid picture that he was holding.

"What's wrong?" Logan asked, approaching his son and stand besides him, noticing that his son is looking at his family polaroid picture. Logan smiled sadly at him, placing his hand on his son's shoulder. "This will work Henry." He assured, rubbing his son's shoulder to calm him down.

"You don't know that." Henry muttered, putting away the picture to look up at his dad. "I can tell." He said, gesturing to his mind reading ability.

Logan chuckled, shaking his head as he leaned against the wall besides his son, enjoying the short moment he got with him. "I have a love and hate relationship with that power of yours." He said, smiling when he heard his son laughing lightly. "Have I ever told you that you look a lot like your baba?"

Henry turned his head to look at his dad. "Yes, dad. Multiple times." He said, chuckling lightly as he shakes his head.

Logan smiled, placing his hand on his son's shoulder. "And I don't want you to ever forget that." He said, patting his shoulder.

Henry smiled sadly, leaning forward and pulling his dad into his embrace. "I love you, dad." He muttered into his dad's collarbone as he tightly embrace onto his dad.

Logan let out a content breath, tightly holding onto his son's and enjoying the coldness he feel from his son's body. Something he has got from Jesse. "I love you too, son." He mutters, rubbing Henry's back before pulling away when he heard footsteps approaching them.

"Are you ready?"

Logan looked to his son, who is trying to hold back his tears from falling down before looking towards them. "Yes." He said and follows them, leaving Henry alone by the wall.

Henry let out a sad sighs, taking out the picture again and looking down at it. He had missed his family– his wife and two sons –who had died from the Sentinels while he was out with his dad's. He don't know what had happened, but he remembered seeing the colors green in his room before he was pulled out by his dad.

Henry looked down at his hand that was not holding the photo, seeing some green sparking on his hand. He had remembered seeing a circles before it disappears when he was pulled out of the room, with the Sentinels who was about to kill him.

Henry sighed again, standing up from the wall, putting the picture in his back pocket pants and walked towards where his dad had walked and stands besides his Godfather.

• cast •

jesse miller
death
froy gutierrez

jesse millerdeathfroy gutierrez