Chapter 7-Reunion/To Uraya

Morag, looking at (Y/N) with a look of shock, approached slowly. Not believing what she was seeing, she had to make sure it was the same (Y/N) that she grew up with years ago. (Y/N) looked on in pure disbelief. He began to walk forward a little, not wanting to believe that Morag was alive. Neither of their blades made a move as they too were shocked at what was happening. Soon, the two were right in front of each other, and couldn't utter a single word. They soon pulled out a necklace each, and once it was attached, the two couldn't hold back and embraced each other, with their tears coming down like a waterfall.

 They soon pulled out a necklace each, and once it was attached, the two couldn't hold back and embraced each other, with their tears coming down like a waterfall

Morag: *between sobs* I-It's really you! Y-you're a-alive!

(Y/N): *removed Morags cap and strokes her hair* It's been too long...Morag...

Morags' breathing eventually slowed down enough, and she looked to (Y/N) with a genuine smile on her face.

Brighid looked at Morag in shock, as well as the others who saw this. Mythra was a bit jealous, as well as the other girls, but let it slide for now. The question did remain, and it was Azurda that asked.

Azurda: Apologies for this, but how exactly do you two know each other?

Morag and (Y/N) looked at each other once more before turning to Azurda.

Morag: He and I actually grew up together for a few years.

(Y/N): After the attack on my hometown, it was a day where Morag was going to visit with Niall.

Everyone was stunned that (Y/N) and Morag were actually childhood friends. It was a huge surprise for all, and they were happy that the two were finally able to see each other once more. The silence was then broken by Brighid, who was a little doubtful still.

Brighid: Lady Morag, why have you not mentioned this to me previously?

Morag: I honestly didn't know if he was still alive or not. Back then I had hoped he was okay, but after a couple of years, I doubted if he was alive anymore. Now, seeing him here...I don't understand...why didn't you come back, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I had to leave because I would've been killed by Indol. Just found out Dughall had a part in that as well.

Brighid: I could never trust that little weasel.

(Y/N): He's dead. I killed him after he said he played a part in my hometown's destruction by sending some soldiers, courtesy of the Praetor.

Morag: (Y/N), I...I'm so sorry...

(Y/N): You did nothing wrong. Don't apologize for what Dughall did. Though, I do plan on going back sometime soon. I'm sure Niall misses me a lot.

Morag: He certainly does. You'd be surprised at what he's doing now.

(Y/N): I bet. I do wonder, since Mor Ardain is still in a standstill with Uraya, if I go there, would I be unwelcome? I figured it's time to fully get a treaty signed.

Morag: I understand, and I wish I could go with you, but duty calls for me, unfortunately.

(Y/N): I'm not mad at you for that. If you have to go, then do what you must. I'll see you back in Mor Ardain, ok?

Morag smiled again and nodded. She put her hat back on and headed to her personal ship, where it took off to Mor Ardain. (Y/N) and his group then headed over to a ship that wasn't under the control of Mor Ardain, and set sail to Uraya. They soon set sail and head out to sea, but as they get closer to the World Tree, a serpent-like creature emerged and was ready to attack the crew.

 They soon set sail and head out to sea, but as they get closer to the World Tree, a serpent-like creature emerged and was ready to attack the crew

(Y/N):

Pyra: Ophion! Why?

Mythra: Why is Ophion so angry?

Pneuma: He's...he's been corrupted by Malos!

(Y/N): Ah, fuck. Gotta turn this baby around and-

Ophion blasted at the ship and sent them all flying, holding on tight for dear life. Soon, a Titan appeared and opened its mouth, swallowing the ship while with everyone on board.

(Y/N) tried with his dragon form to stop their fall, but it was too strong and he reconverted back and fell into the stomach of the Titan

(Y/N) tried with his dragon form to stop their fall, but it was too strong and he reconverted back and fell into the stomach of the Titan. Unknown to them, a large bulky male with a humanoid bird saw it and figured to check them out.

???: Interesting. I have to see what happened, but I'll wait for them to come in order to fully understand.

And we're done! Hopefully you all enjoyed this chapter, and as a twist I had Morag be (Y/N)s childhood friend as well as Niall. I'm contemplating on adding a lemon in the next chapter or two, but I don't know who. If you'd like to see it, comment Yes or No, and which girl should it be with if you vote Yes. That being said, thank you all so much for reading, and I'll see y'all later🤘🤘