Chapter 3-Gormott/Meeting The Jewel

After an hour of flying, Azurda landed on the lower end of the Gormotti Titan. (Y/N) was awake, and all of the girls were asleep, with Dromarch having Nia on his back, while Pyra, Mythra and Pneuma all found themselves snuggled up on (Y/N) wherever they could. He then knew it was time to wake up the girls, so he did so as gently as he could without being loud.

(Y/N): Girls, it's time to wake up.

(Y/N) shook them gently, and slowly but surely they all opened their eyes and saw that they arrived in Gormott. Nia also woke up and felt a sense of dread from the area.

(Y/N): Since we've landed, I'd say it's best that we go to a nearby town and get things from there. Sound good?

Everyone agrees, and Azurda then changed into a hatchling for easier traveling.

After walking down some trails, they were met with a hoard of brogs, but were swiftly dealt with by (Y/N)

After walking down some trails, they were met with a hoard of brogs, but were swiftly dealt with by (Y/N). A few bits of walking later, they climbed up a ladder and walked over to the edge of a cliff, where everyone saw the view of the Gormotti Plains for miles.

 A few bits of walking later, they climbed up a ladder and walked over to the edge of a cliff, where everyone saw the view of the Gormotti Plains for miles

(Y/N): Wow. This view is incredible.

Azurda: Indeed it is. Gormott is known for its greenery.

(Y/N): I see. Wish Purestone had this as well as its gems.

Mythra: It's...beautiful.

Pneuma: I agree...this is breathtaking.

Nia: It's whatever.

(Y/N) looked over and saw Nia with a solemn look in her eyes. He knew that something was bothering her, but didn't press it to make her uncomfortable.

(Y/N): Seems like we need a way down. I'm not seeing much of a path, so...*extends his wings* who's first?

Nia and Dromarch were shocked to see wings come from (Y/N), but the others weren't as surprised as they knew. (Y/N) then took everyone down one by one, starting with Pyra. After going up and down a few times to get everyone down safely, he saw Mythra looked rather scared. Knowing she was afraid of falling and hurting herself, he held Mythra in his arms gently, calming her nerves. She then gripped onto (Y/N) tightly, keeping her eyes closed as to not see the ground. (Y/N) then went down lightly and landed, telling Mythra that it's over. Mythra then opened her eyes and saw they were on the ground, feeling much better. The group then continued onward and saw all of the wildlife Gormott had to offer, and saw a Sauros in the distance. (Y/N) looked at it and thought about taking it out, but decided another time. Soon, everyone reached the gates of Torigoth, the capital city of Gormott.