Chapter 2-Job/To Gormott

After waking up with his girls at his side, (Y/N) looked at the ceiling and wondered how he could sneak through and defeat Malos without doing too much. He also knew that Jin was going to be a massive problem, but had to find a counter to him. Soon, he feels movement from his sheets, and he sees Pyra waking up. After she yawns, she looked at her driver in the eyes with a smile.

Pyra: *sleepy* Morning, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Morning, Pyra. Looks like you slept well.

Pyra: Because you're just so comfortable to sleep on...

Pyra was close to dozing off again, but an explosion woke everyone up, and it caused everyone, except (Y/N) to panic a little.

Pneuma: What was that?

Mythra: I don't know.

Corvin: I really hope it's not an attack.

(Y/N) got up and saw one of the food stands on fire, so he had to improvise a bit and use water magic to douse the flames.

(Y/N): I'm glad it wasn't an attack, but still...

Mythra: That could've gone worse. Also, please don't have us wake up like this again.

(Y/N): Don't worry. I'll make sure that won't happen again.

The girls could only smile at his kindness, and Corvin was happy he had a driver with a kind heart. Soon, everyone had their breakfast, and (Y/N) had to keep Mythra from getting any sweets for now. She wasn't happy, but did oblige after a bit. He made her better by promising a trip to the hot springs in Mor Ardain when that time comes, so she was happier by that.

(Y/N): Well then, it seems we're close to departing. I'll have to keep you three hidden for now, but I do need to create a diversion when that time comes. I'll need to borrow one of your swords for now. If it's what I'm thinking, then we could have a problem.

Pyra handed her sword to (Y/N), and the other two kept theirs hidden for now. (Y/N) also gave the three girls some disguises to hide themselves from the group.

 (Y/N) also gave the three girls some disguises to hide themselves from the group