Made In Heaven- Queen

2005, December 25th, 22:47

You idly stared at the white wall infront of you. The sound of a clock repetitively clicking with its monotone tone. It filled the empty space in the room.

You wondered how the seemingly "happiest" day of the year could be so depressing. You found entertainment simply staring at your bedroom wall. If you weren't there, the room would have looked to be abandoned. The simple white walls along with a bed and a bedside table. That's all you pretty much had.

The buzz of your phone on your table kept going until it fell off the bed. You groaned in response before finally deciding to pick it up. You struggled to pick your upper side back up from the bed and resulted in you falling off completely. You just laid there silently for a moment before checking your phone.

Letting your blurry eyes adjust to the brightness of the screen you slightly grimaced at who called you.

6 missed calls from Mitsuya Takashi.

You whined before finally calling him back.

"Whatttt?" You whined.

"Come outside."

And he hung up.

His message was very cryptic and you didn't like what this interaction might entail. Your curiosity got the best of you though, so you got up and headed towards the door. To your surprise, he was standing right there. A quiet "hello" escaped your lips before he waved you along.

"Get your shoes on." He sounded rushed. Is he in a hurry?

"Huh? Why?" You questioned.

"You like fights, don't you?" He didn't wait for your reply. He already knew the answer. "So let's go."

You couldn't help but grin. You were always itching to beat someone up.

"Go faster!" You yelled, the sound of the wind hitting both of your ears making it hard to hear anything else. Despite the faintness of your voice he responded with the rev of his engine, going faster than he way before. Your second kept growing by the second, he was getting closer and closer to the destination and you couldn't wait. If you had a dollar for every person you beat senseless you'd be filthy rich.

The wordless ride was cut short when you found yourselves infront of a church. You slightly irked before making your way up the stairs with the lilac-haired boy. 'Who even fights in a church?' You would have assumed that the church was abandoned if there wasn't several foot prints imprinted in the snow. That, and what you assumed was Taiju's bike.

"Mitsuya." He looked towards you. "When we get in, i'm going to hide. I'll only come in if you truly need me, got it?" You shot him a lazy smirk. Even if he protested, he knew you would still go through with your plan. He only gave you a shallow nod before entering the church.

Hiding behind one of the benches, you silently observed. So far, they hadn't noticed you. You watched as Mitsuya walked up to them unnoticed. A girl with Salmon-pink hair currently had a knife, she was trying to attack Taiju. You could only assume that this was Shiba Yuzuha. 'So Kisaki was right after all...' You both got pulled out of your thoughts when Mitsuya grabbed the blade with his bare hand. "This isn't something you use to protect others." The others inside the Church—besides from Taiju— shouted Mitsuya's name with desperation. You never though Chifuyu would be here, but what surprised you the most was seeing someone you'd never met before. He looked like a twig. Taiju is seriously going to kill him. "Let go, Yuzuha. You're cutting my hand." Yuzuha started getting teary-eyed. "Mitsuya... What are you doing here..." She quietly asked before collapsing on the Lilac-haired male. "Takemicchi." 'So that's his name?' "Watch Yuzuha for me." He then handed her off to 'Takemicchi'. He was visibly struggling to keep her up while doing his best to lay her down on the bench. You stickies your laugh before bringing your attention back to the fight.