Sweet Child O' Mine- Guns N' Roses

2001, September 16th, 17:28

You and Baji were currently at the arcade, he was playing
one of his favorites— Space Invaders. You were silently hoping for his demise so you could step into play. It was strangely the only one they had.

His playing was interrupted by a sudden commotion behind him. You looked behind to see a kid falling backwards and accidentally stepping on one of the game's cords, accidentally short circuiting the one that just so happened to be the one Baji was currently using.

"Damn it! My hard work poured down the drain!!" He shouted angrily. "You guysss" He drew out. "I was so close to finishing..."

He then turns around to the unknown person at fault.

"Ah... my bad, my bad." He then turns to his friend with a irked expression on his face. "Tora, pay him 100 yen then beat it. He only grew more irritated when 'Tora' questioned his words. "Now!" The said male then reached in his pocket muttering a quick "right..."

Baji only got madder at the interaction, having enough of them he decided to go up to one of them. You quietly observed. One had a blonde undercut with a strange earring; you could hear it chime every time his head moved. You liked his earring, but that's the only think you liked about him.

Meanwhile, the person next to him seemed almost the opposite from the boy. He was dressed nicely, unlike his counterpart. He had black hair with sand brown eyes and a beauty mark residing under his right eye. He seemed more quiet and reserved than the other boy, and didn't know how to stand up for himself.

You snapped out of your thoughts when Baji suddenly punched the blonde haired boy.

"Idiot! This isn't about the money! It's about what the hard work meant to me!!" The blonde hair fell to the ground cupping his cheek with tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

The boy known as 'Tora' suddenly grabbed the raven haired boy's wrist. "Hey! Don't you dare mess with my friend!"

You were surprised to hear that from him, you didn't expect him to stand up to Baji like that. You felt rage bubbling up inside of you. How dare he touch him like that? You then walked up to them both and spoke.

"Don't touch him." You grabbed the unknown male by the wrist harshly, causing him to let go of Baji. "You think you're so cool huh? You son of a bitch!" You then punched him right across the face. causing him to release from your grip and stumble back.

'So strong...!'

"You think you're one of them, huh? Who the hell are you tryna impress here?!" You then grabbed him by the collar. "They're not your 'friends'. They're a 'group'. They're a flock of sheep. They run when wolves come, they're sheep!" You paused. "You're nothing more to them than the grass that they eat. All they see when they look at you is their purse." You then look behind him. "Oh look, they're running away!" You grabbed his cheek with your other hand so he could observe. All he could mutter was a quiet "Lame..." You then dropped him on the floor.

"So, i'm guessing you're the 'money boy' for those douchebags, right?" Baji turned to us.

"No way you didn't hear what i just said..." You irked at him.