Smooth Operator- Sade

2005, November 27th, 12:12

You sat alone in a random hole-in-the-wall Japanese diner.
Random disco music sounding out your thoughts as you (im)patiently waited for the people you were supposed to meet.

You constantly kept flipping open your phone looking at the conversation.

November 26th

bitch meat,18:44
Come to (Restaurant) tomorrow at
12:00. I have something I need to
discuss with you.

(Your name), 18:46
why?

bitch meat, 18:46
I have gathered some information
recently that I'd like to share with
you.

(Your name), 18:50
K.

And that leaves you to your current predicament. You hated people that were late. You could've been 12 minutes close to leaving. Your scowl left your lips when you heard movement infront of you. One had a neutral look on his face while the other one had a grin.

"Sorry we're late. With Hanma's personality, you'd never expect him to drive like an old lady."

"Ouch~"

You stared at them, silently urging them to start the conversation.

"Well, let's start this conversation." You gave him a bored look. He looked so stupid, but you couldn't help yourself from respecting him. He had blond hair and gray eyes— not something you see very often. The much taller male infront of him was someone you often get in small argumentative (and sometimes violent) bouts with him, he wasn't a bad guy, either. He had black and blond hair with purple eyes.

"At the last meeting we have both attended, it was to appoint the new captain of the first division. It wasn't the vice-captain, but instead by the name of someone called Hanagaki Takemichi." You could practically hear the venom seeping out of Kisaki's voice when he mentioned the persons name. "He is unimportant, though. This isn't what I wanted to talk with you about today but I feel as if you should know." An unexpected voice caught all three of your's attention.

"Hello! You would like to order something, correct?" The waitress questioned. "Er— yeah. Can i get the Chicken Curry?" The waitress nodded. You could see Kisaki scowl at what the taller boy did. You decided that it wouldn't hurt to also order something "Oh! May I get the Katsudon please?"

The waitress put in both of your orders, saying that they will both be out shortly. Kisaki let out a long sigh before continuing. "As I was saying, yesterday, the captains and vice captains from all of the divisions met up. It was about a recent conflict that the 10th generation of the Black Dragons got into with Toman." You visibly perked up at the mention of a conflict between the two very notable gangs. "As you know, Shiba Taiju's younger brother, Shiba Hakkai is the vice-captain of the second division." You looked at him boredly. "Mm? Yeah, I met him a few times, he's pretty cool. Always freezes up around me though. Did he do somethin'?" Kisaki only grew more irritated at getting interrupted yet again. "Yes... as I was again, trying to say, yesterday at the meeting, he announced that he was leaving toman; undoubtably going to join his brother, Taiju."