It wasn't a question

a couple of days later...

Chloe drives Bonnie, Caroline, and Jeremy to the Mystic Grill, "What exactly are we doing here guys," Chloe asks as she pulls up to the door.

"I'm meeting up with a, friend," Bonnies voice trailed off, "just wait out here for a minute," she said as her, caroline, and Jeremy got out the car.

...
(7 minutes later)

oh my gosh, what is wrong with them

Jeremy and Caroline walk out with a boy knocked out hanging onto their shoulders, with Bonnie trailing behind them looking around suspiciously.

Chloe jumped out of the car and opened the trunk for them, "What the hell is this guys?"

Jeremy lowered the boy into the trunk and shut the door as everyone else opened their door handles and jumped into the car, "Drive, my place, now!" Caroline insisted.

Chloe immediately stepped on the gas after hearing Caroline, "Is anyone gonna tell me what's going on," Chloe asked frantically.

"In the back there, is Bonnie's new boyfriend," Jeremy teased.

"Jermey, I don't have time for this," Chloe responded annoyed.

Jeremy told Chloe everything, "Ok, fine, his name's Luka Martin, Bonnies been learning magic from Luka. which is how she was almost strong enough to break Stefan out the tomb by herself, but Bonnie found out Luka and his father has been working for Elijah so now, bam, him, in your truck".

Chloe accepted that response from Jeremy and continued driving to Caroline's house. When they pulled up to the house Chloe went to help get Luka from out of the trunk, "Damn Bon, what did you give him," she said as she struggled to pull him out the trunk.

When Luka got through the doors they dropped him on the ground, "Caroline, i'm gonna need all of the candles you have," Bonnie insisted.

Caroline came back with an armful of candles that everyone helped bonnie place around the room, "Bon what are you gonna do?" Chloe asked.

"I'm gonna place him in a trance and ask him a couple questions".

"Like hypnosis?" Jeremy asked.

"Exactly," Bonnie agreed.

Chloe looked at Bonnie from across the room, "Just be careful," and Bonnie nodded an ok back too her.

Bonnie sits on the floor and closes her eyes as the candles flare up, she can hear Caroline and Jeremy whispering in the corner as she opens her eyes, "Could one of you get me a bowl of water?" she asks.

Jeremy goes to get the water as Caroline walks over to Bonnie and whispers in her ear, "He is so crushing on you Bon, you know you want him".

Bonnie rolls her eyes as Jeremy walks back in with the water and he follows Caroline back to the other side of the room.

Lukas head starts to move and a worry arises in Chloe, "He's waking up". Bonnie dips her hands in the water and lightly places them on Lukas shoulders, muttering a spell as the flames intensely flare up.

Luka moves his head around defensively, "He's fighting me," Bonnie struggled.

Chloe walks up behind Bonnie and places her hands on her sisters shoulders, "Channel me, these candles aren't giving you enough power, just focus,"Chloe insisted.

Bonnie closes her eyes and Luka followed without a fight, "There we go, why are you working with Elijah, Luka?".

"We're all in this for the same reason, to see Klaus dead," he responded.

"Why would you want Klaus dead?" Bonnie questioned.

Luka lost his defensive tone, "He has my sister".

Jeremy looked at Caroline then back down at Bonnie, "His sister?" he questioned.

"Why does he have your sister Luka?" Bonnie continued with her questions.

Lukas breathing intensified,"Klaus has forced witches of a hundred generations in search for a way to undo the curse without a doppelgänger, if I help Elijah kill Klaus, he's promised to return my sister to me," he explained.

"How do we kill him Luka," Chloe's voice asked from behind Bonnie.

He starts to fight the spell again, shaking his head intensely to get Bonnie to break away, "Please, please don't make me tell you, he'll kill me," Luka cried.

Jeremy insisted for Bonnie to let go, that they would find another way to kill Klaus, but both Bennett sisters disagreed, "How Luka, this isn't a question, it's a demand, if you don't tell us, Elijah will be the least of your problems," Chloe demanded.

"After the sacrifice, Klaus will be weak, vulnerable, that's when you hit him", Luka responded.

"Elena will be dead by then," Jeremy inputted.

"She has to die," Luka finished as Bonnie dropped her hands from his neck, Luka passed out and Bonnie fell back tiredly into her sisters arms.

All the candles went out and they put Luka back into the car heading to the Salvatore mansion.

On the way to the mansion, Chloe took a sharp turn down the wrong street, "This isn't the way to the Salvatores," Caroline prompted.

"You think I was gonna take this kid with us," Chloe got out the car and dropped Luka in the front yard of a random house, then got back into the car.

"What if he tells Elijah what we did," Bonnie asked.

"I've been at this longer than you Bonnie, you did the spell right, he will remember going unconscious, but nothing else. Where's Elena by the way?" Chloe asked.

"She's with Stefan at our lake house, he said she would be safer there for the time being," Jeremy answered.

Chloe pulled into the driveway of the Salvatore mansion, but Bonnie and Jeremy waited for Caroline and Chloe to go inside for them to get out. Chloe opened the door to Damon and Alaric dragging a body across the floor, "What the hell happened here," she stopped in the doorway.

Damon dropped the body and turned to Chloe leaving, "Uh, this isn't what it looks like, you see werewolves showed up looking for the moonstone, Elijah showed up and killed them and left this mess," Damon explained.

"Wait Elijah was here,"' Chloe panicked, and Damon nodded head, "and the moonstone?" she asked.

"Elijah took it," Damon responded as Chloe picked up a vase from the table next to the door and threw it at Damon.

Damon ducked and popped by back, "Ok, understandable, I deserved that. Aw look at little Gilbert and Bennett," Damon said as he looked out the doorway.

Caroline and Chloe turned around to see Jeremy leaned against Bonnie kissing her against the car, "Hey Romeo and Juliet, not on the car that's a new paint job," Chloe yelled at them as Jeremy, embarrassed, pulled away from Bonnie and they both walked inside the mansion.

"Given that I only came here to check in on the two idiots here that let go of our biggest advantage against the Mikaelsons', I think it's gonna be a wrap on todays excitement. Caroline, Jeremy, I can drive you two home, Bonnie why don't you help these two clean up this mess. Damon we will be talking about this in the morning, you run from me, I kill you," and with that Caroline and Jeremy walked out towards the car, "Goodnight gentlemen," Chloe slammed the door and walked out.