The Right Way To Appoligies (Harry Imagine)

So this is an Imagine for Jordan ! :D I hope you guys enjoy and urhm.. this is like ... my first dirty Imagine so go easy on me ! xD

"Harry leave ! You know what you did was wrong . I will never forgive you ! You piece of no good. I should of listened to Liam and stayed away from you ! . " You yell at Harry as you ran up to your room .

*Earlier this week*

You and your boyfriend Harry went to a club on a Friday Night. You had nothing else to do and you wanted to see what it would be like . You guys were enjoying yourself for the first 2 hours until he started drinking a lot . He was drunk and not caution of his actions after a several more shots .. You went to get him some water so he would relax a little and cut off the beer. You were making your way through the crowed trying to ignore any movement and as you walked towards him you found him making out with another girl . You were furious. You felt your sight turn blurry in just seconds . Your throat turned dry. You were heartbroken. Just as you were about to walk away Harry yelled your name out ."Jordan no wait ! " You didn't hesitate on resuming to run through the warm bodies that were dancing in the club . Just as you were inches out of the club he catches up with you .He took hold of your  arm and looked at oyu in the eye. "Jordan please . " You were already crying . you forced yourself out of his grip and looked at him in the eye. "No Harry , save it . " You told him in  a very soft tone ,. You were unable to speak . You quickly decided to run out and headed toward your car and drove off. You were at your house minutes later watching t.v and eating a ham and cheese sandwich. You kept on getting calls form Harry and kept on denying every single one . You didn't want to listen to his lame excuse of being drunk .

*present day *

You were just about to turn off the t.v and head over to your room when you heard the door knock. "ugh who would be knocking at the door at 1 of the morning? " You hissed at Liam who just so happens to be your brother. He was on his laptop the whole time and you didn't bother to ask why . He was so caring and just so quiet. "I don't know. So what ? Now I need to open the door right ? " He asked you as he gave you a serious look then laughed at how you looked at him with puppy eyes and pouted out your  lips . He got up the sofa and placed his laptop on the side. He was headed towards the door when the person on the other side knocked on the door twice as harder as the first time . "Dahm be caref-" Liam was interrupted by Harry as he rushed into he house without any permission.

You sat up from the sofa and looked at Harry with a furious face. "Harry why are you here? Go away !. " you yelled at him as you pushed him out of the door. His eyes were bloody red and he looked so pale . He had bags under his eyes and his green eyes looked more yellow other than green . You didn't really care at the moment you just didn't want to see his face. "Harry can you please leave? Jordan is not in the mood . " Liam tried telling Harry to leave. Harry looked at him and looked at you . "Just 10 minutes ? " Harry asked both of you . You looked at Liam and he shrugged his shoulders signaling you that he didn't mind . "ugh okay , but just 10 minutes. " you tell him . "Ill be upstairs if you need me . " Liam said as he went to grab his laptop and headed upstairs. You headed to the sofa and sat down . You looked at him and he was looking at you with such a settle face. "Okay what do you wa-" you were cut off . Harry didn't hesitate on kissing you. His warm smooth lips were pressed against yours . "Harry st-stop ! " You yell at him as you tired to back away from the kiss.  He wouldn't let you go . He continued to make his way down to your neck, "Jordan - please forgive me . " He whispered onto your neck causing shivers to go up your spine . He made his way back up to your lips . He was pressing his tongue to your lips begging for permission to enter .You didn't hesitate and let him . Your tongues were now fighting each other . Oh , how you missed his kisses. He started to wonder his hand over your thighs . You dropped your head back as his hands traced your body ,your lips still in sink .