Episode 6: Jaunedice

Goodwitch's Class

Glynda: Good morning everyone. I am your combat teacher and today we'll be talking about who you will be facing and to test you skill against one another.

Jaune: 'Theses kids will learn that on the field that it is not like the simulation.'

Glynda: Right now to me there is only one person here who has true experience on the battlefield and that's Mr. Jaune over there.

Jaune: 'why put me in the spot light?'

Glynda: Mr Jaune. How about you demonstrate us on how experienced you are.

Jaune: Yes ma'am. *goes to grab his equipment*

Glynda: Now would like to be a volunteer?

Cardin: I do.

Glynda: Mr... Cardin Winchester. Very well, get your gear and meet up at the arena.

As soon as the chestnut left everyone betting on who would win this duel. Barely anyone pick Cardin while the rest of the class picks Jaune and I mean 90% of the class.

Yang: Soldier boy got this.

Ruby: Yeah he's more experienced than any of us combined.

Blake: I'm more worried about his weapons.

Yang: Oh relax "fearless leader" Jaune can always put on stun mode remember.

Nora: Oh yeah he did do that.

Weiss: Still he needs to be cautious. He must not let his guard down.

5 minutes later

Finally the two are now fully geared up ready to face one another.

Cardin: You are going to pay for what you did Jauney boy.

Jaune: I like to see you try shine.

Glynda: The match will end when your aura is on the red. Fighter ready?

Cardin: Ready.

Jaune: Affirmative.

Glynda: Begin!

Cardin was the one to attack first by charging in blind but the match was over before it began because he was then stunned the moment he took his first step.

Jaune: Easy.

Everyone: ...

Then towards team BRNY, Yang tried to cover he mouth do to not trying to laugh but she gave in.

Yang: HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Soon one by one the entire class started to point and laugh at Cardin's misfortune even his own team laugh.