Episode 1: Teleported to the Unknown

Jaune's POV

After general Krell death and the now impending attack on the base I was sent to recon the area for any signs of the enemy in sight. As I was walking around I then saw a strange portal that just randomly open up. I gotten closer and then I here footsteps behind me. It was a squad of Umbarans who saw me. I immediately took out my DC-15 and fired upon them. I knew I was out numbered and hide behind a tree.

Me: *active Comms* Captain Rex this is Jaune! I've found a large group of Umbrarans heading to your south!

Rex: Copy that. Head back as fast as you can.

Me: That may be a problem sir. *fires back* They are moving on my position. I'll hold them back as long as I can!

Rex: Jauen you can't.

Me: It's my duty sir. Tell Fives and the others I'll see them soon I promise! * Ends comms*

I've fought along side both General Skywalker Commander Tano and Rex for as long as I can remember. Now this is my final stand.

Me: FOR THE REPUBLIC!!!

I ran out of the tree and fired upon them killing at least five of them before a detonator rolled next to me and exploded

I ran out of the tree and fired upon them killing at least five of them before a detonator rolled next to me and exploded. The shock wave pushed me back next to the portal as more Umbarans came in close. Without I single thought I armed the remaining detonators I have left and threw them at the enemy as a last ditched effort. The shock wave from that explosion immediately pushed me into the portal closing it from the other end.

End POV

Remnant

In an alley way the a portal randomly opened up and spit out Jaune in the process with his armor smoking but still undamage. He slowly gets up to see that he's in an alleyway filled with garbage and puddles.

Jaune: Where am I?

Jaune then walks out with his Dc-15 in hand checking around the corner but only seeing people walking by minding their business. He then steps out and walk down the path as the citizens started to look at the lone clone. Just then a kid ran up to him all excited.

Kid: Mommy mommy look an Atlas soldiers!

Mother: Alex don't run off like that. Sorry sir.

Jaune: N-no it's fine... Hey can you point me to the nearest Republic outpost?

Mother: Republic outpost? Aren't you from Atlas?

Jaune: Negative ma'am I'm from-

But before could finish a man in a black coat burst out the window also what came out was a girl with a red hood and a giant scythe.