𝑖𝑖𝑖.

dited: 04

dited: 04.12.23

season 2 episode 1

meredith and athena are walking towards joe's room whilst talking about the mcdreamy being mcmarried. joe collapsed last night at the bar, from the test the doctors came to the conclution that he has an aneurysm, he's going into surgery soon but meredith and athena want to check on him before hand.

"i mean he lied to me. he has a wife. he lied to me." meredith threw her arms up in the air for added effect, "did you know about this? i mean he's your person or whatever. he didn't tell you?"

"no, mer, he didn't tell me," she sighed softly. "he lied to me to."

"i mean he's meant to be your person he should have told you, and he should have told me!" athena looked at her friend with slight pity.

"yeah well, he's a man. they're all spanners." meredith looked at her weirdly, still not really understanding the girl's britishness.

meredith and nia parted ways, meredith going off to find cristina to talk about her being pregnant and nia went to check on some patients before finding the others crowding around a desk.

izzie looks up at meredith and cristina, turning towards the blonde before talking to her "why are you back here tonight, don't you have a date with mcdreamy?"

george looks at the group "more like mcmarried."

izzie snaps her head up at him, a look of horror and shock on her face. "mcwhat?"

nia looked up from the charts she was filling in. "yeah, the mcbastard has a mcwife."

izzie and george looked her with their mouths slightly open. "woah, mcangel said a mcbad word." nia looked at them funnily and was about to give some snarky reply when meredith interrupted them.

"i came to check on joe."

"you think he's gonna be okay?"

"i hope so. joe's cool." athena muttered with a sad tone to her voice.

"you think he's gonna need an operation?"

derek interrupts and begins talking about joe's surgery. he goes to hand the chart to meredith but she shrugs him off and walks away. the group of friends stand in his way so he cant follow her and derek soon decides to leave, only he didn't leave the group of friends, he just went to talk to nia.

"nia you want in on the surgery?" nia looked him up and down before returning to her charts. "uh, is something wrong?"

"you're married." she deadpanned before moving to try and walk away before he stops her.