81-92end

Pinellia Novel
Chapter 81
turn off the light small medium large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 80Next Chapter: Chapter 82

    Facing the "old enemy" again, several players were unavoidably nervous, especially the bot lane team, who played a bit restrained in the first game, as if they were back to last year.

    "I didn't expect it to end like this, because I didn't get the big dragon for a penalty, which dragged the game to the fifth game again." Following

    Wang Houjiang's dodging skills to push off the EN crystal, TG once again took the score behind by two points equalize.

    "Watching this game makes me have a heart attack."

    Li Xiao stopped eating potato chips. Why didn't the others think that the team they supported many times was going to win, and then they reversed and continued to reverse.

    The five boys from TG stood up, Shu Jie and Wang Houjiang hugged with a smile, the joy was visible on Yuanyuan's face.

    During the break, Li Yuran sent her a WeChat message.

    "Trust me."

    The three simple words were to appease her and express the promise between them.

    The clear and beautiful almond eyes were stained with a smile, she didn't reply to the message, but directly sent a red envelope - 666.

    Li Yuran understood her meaning, locked the phone, and joined the discussion.

    "This game showed TG's strategy. Swallow's style of play has changed significantly. In the past, I was tough with you. I am not afraid of you coming a few times. I will fight with you. In the first two games, I chose heroes with more flexibility. , I’m just pulling with you, you catch me and go on the road, and the other teammates push forward together.”

    The camera left the stage and turned to the guest seat. The three guests are analyzing the previous four battles.

    "I think TG's thinking today is very clear. I can be suppressed. It's okay to drop the tower first, but I will make you pay the price. They did it today." Xiaotian just finished speaking, and the commentary with his partner ended

    . to the message from the background.

    EN switched to the jungler.

    As soon as the news came out, there was a burst of exclamation in the audience. It is conceivable how exciting the fifth game is in the duel between the two big junglers.

    Xiaotian: "Although the two teams have entered the global finals, today's victory is of great significance to each of them and the entire club." After the break, ten players returned to the field

    .

    A Kai: "No matter who wins, today will make history and win the summer trophy. Through the performance of these four games and the entire game this year, as well as the fact that they entered the global finals at the same time, let us know that they are the top of the LPL Teams, but the charm of competitive sports is that even two top teams will eventually compete for a champion." The

    fans cheered cheeringly, and Xiang Wan looked at the tall and slender figure from the beginning to the end.

    A Kai: "Actually, I think the TG bot lane combination is the most stressful. In the spring, that is, in the fifth game, Xiao Jiang made a mistake when he was most nervous. A short-handed Xia and Verus The forced point was lost in seconds, which directly led to the collapse of the game, but it is not terrible for the young player to make mistakes. We also saw his progress in the fourth game, so the ending is in the player's own hands It's on."