61-70

Pinellia Novel
Chapter 61
turn off the light small medium large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 60Next Chapter: Chapter 62

    When it's her turn.

    "Mr. Liu, does a team go to one person?" she asked.

    If there is only one person, she will choose a different team.

    When she asked other people, she remembered, if only one person went, how would they arrange for the team they all wanted to go to? No one wants to miss this opportunity.

    "We'll make a decision after talking with the clubs."

    He can't decide how many people a team can join now, it mainly depends on the inconvenience of the major clubs.

    "But two people should be fine." Liu Chenyi said again.

    This means that as long as the club arranges, there is no limit to the number of people on the magazine's side, and it can satisfy both her and the boy's ideas.

    "If I can go, I also want to go to TG."

    The other boys looked at her after hearing this, wondering if she was also Li Yuran's fan, maybe she was a fan.

    Ignoring their gazes, Xiang Wan thought about how to surprise Li Yuran if it was confirmed.

    "Secretly count and send me the team list, how to arrange follow-up notifications." Liu Chenyi stood up, "The meeting is over." Liu Maocai watched

    Liu Chenyi leave, opened his mouth and finally said nothing. Liu Chenyi is determined to engage in the e-sports project, and no matter how much he opposes it, it will be of no avail, and maybe it will result in personnel changes.

    A week later, the knockout round of the Demacia Cup came as scheduled, and the first thing to bear the brunt was TG against EN.

    For TG, who has lost EN B05 for one year in a row, everyone is under a lot of pressure. If they lose again this time, not only the audience and fans, but even their own mentality will change.

    The competition schedule took good care of the audience. At 7:00 p.m. on Saturday, the tickets were sold out at the beginning of the sale, and Xiang Wan didn't get any.

    But she has free tickets!

    There was a long line at the gate of the venue at six o'clock on     Saturday . Standing in the long queue, Xiang Wan turned the brightness of the phone screen to the darkest, and was sending a message to Li Yuran.

    In the waiting room, the coach is giving psychological counseling to the players, especially the bot laner Wang Houjiang.

    With his big head hanging down, Wang Houjiang listened to the words of the coach and the psychologist while doing psychological construction for himself.

    "Get ready to adjust the equipment."

    Xiang Huaiyuan pushed the door in, followed by the official photographer.

    The footage was broadcast live, and the background situation could be clearly seen on the big screen at the front desk. Most of the fans who came here today were fans of EN, and very few of them held the TG brand.

    Xiang Wan's position is in the first row of the red side, and the right front is the commentary platform separated by railings.

    She wore a fluorescent headband from "TG Chong Duck" on her head, and held a light sign, and there were several small bags at her feet, which were gifts for them.     Narrator A Le: "Welcome to the last match of this