41-50

Pinellia Novel
Chapter 41
turn off the light small medium large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 40Next Chapter: Chapter 42

    The person in front of him was wearing a white dress, carrying a backpack, with his head slightly lowered, as if he was talking to Li Yuran.

    Li Yuran didn't even look at her, as if he didn't listen to her at all.

    "Hey, that girl is flirting with your little handsome guy."

    Jiang Yu also saw it, and lightly bumped Xiang Wan's arm, signaling her to hurry up and drive away her rival.

    The first thought in Xiang Wan's mind was the same, but there was something wrong with the name.

    He waved goodbye to Jiang Yu and walked towards Li Yuran on his high heels. Although he reminded himself that they were not in a relationship and could not comment on the fact that he was accosted by a girl, his heart was blocked and unhappy.

    Li Yuran just raised his head, and when he saw her, his cold eyes instantly softened.

    Standing up straight, her voice was cold, "My girlfriend is here."

    The girl was stunned, and mechanically followed his gaze.

    The person walking towards him was wearing a white shirt and black skirt, with black high-heeled shoes on his feet. He was dressed like an elite in the workplace, and he was very neat and tidy.

    The person who had been indifferent just now changed and walked up to Xiang Wan with long legs. He naturally took off the satchel from her shoulder and carried it in his hand, as if he was considerate of her boyfriend.

    Xiang Wan didn't even look at him, and pretended to ask casually, "Are you a fan?"

    Li Yuran was not an idiot, and when she could tell from her expression and tone, she was upset because of that girl just now.

    "No." He lowered his eyes, "Ask for directions."

    Ask for directions?

    Xiang Wan glared at him, disbelief clearly written on his face.

    In fact, the girl just now was really asking for directions, but she refused to leave after asking, saying that his voice was nice.

    Li Yuran looked at her, Xiang Wan's reaction at this moment reminded him of a word.

    jealous.

    Are you jealous because other girls talk to you?

    Then she probably likes me a little too......

    He thinks this answer is 90% correct.

    The smile in his eyes grew stronger, he bent down, and lowered his head a little more in accordance with her height.

    "Why are you a little unhappy? Have you encountered difficulties at work?" He asked tentatively.

    Xiang Wan pursed her lips, "No."

    As he spoke, he reached out and touched his face. Was his displeasure so obvious?

    Taking her movements into his eyes, Li Yuran smiled lowly, "Let's go, I'm a little rushed."

    Speaking of this, Xiang Wan glanced at him unceremoniously, "You still know you're in a hurry.

    " What is her obsession with rice? She said that she would invite him to eat alone later, she was unwilling to live and die, and insisted on rushing so far.