71-80

Pinellia Novel
Chapter 71
turn off the light small medium large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 70Next Chapter: Chapter 72

    Fortunately, it was only the clothes.

    Li Yuran breathed a sigh of relief, and at the same time furrowed his brows fiercely. Seeing the girl in front of him still standing still, he honked the horn twice impatiently.

    The sound of the horn brought the girl who was almost scared out of her wits back to her senses, and she ran away quickly with her legs, but she turned her head to look at Li Yuran in the driver's seat when she left.

    The wedding was held in the center of the city, and the traffic jams during the New Years and holidays were terrible. They finally arrived at the wedding hotel at a snail's pace. The groom who was waiting at the door was just about to call him.

    "I thought you weren't coming."

    The handsome groom in a suit hammered Li Yuran's shoulder, and welcomed the old man in with courtesy.

    "Traffic jam."

    He took out the red envelope from his pocket and put it on the ceremony table, his voice was still clear, "Congratulations."

    After accepting his blessing, the groom looked behind him with a smile, "Where is your girlfriend?" ? Why didn't you bring them with you?"

    "She's home."

    He wanted to, but his father-in-law and mother-in-law had to be willing to let her go.

    There was a trace of regret on the groom's face, "We are still waiting to see what kind of strange woman will accept us Li Da Evil Tiger."

    Evil Tiger is the name given to him by fans, because he always blindly attack when playing games, Like a tiger that has been hungry for a long time and finally sees food.

    Thinking of his girlfriend, Li Yuran's eyes softened, and he smiled softly: "There will be opportunities in the future."

    The groom teased a few more words, walked in side by side with him, and led him to a table of young people.

    Everyone at this table knew each other when they were young, and when they saw Li Yuran coming, they all booed in unison.

    Xu was the first day of the new year, and it was an acquaintance whom he hadn't seen for a long time. Li Yuran talked a little more than usual. The chat we hadn't seen for a long time was very pleasant. When everyone was immersed in reminiscing about their school days, a female voice suddenly broke in.

    "Excuse me, is there anyone here?"

    The voice was moist and waxy, which attracted several men to turn their heads.

    Li Yuran raised his eyelids, a trace of astonishment flashed in his black eyes, it was the two girls who almost bumped into him in the morning.

    The girl also looked at him, her eyes collided and then quickly moved away. Li Yuran's gaze stayed on her for no more than two seconds. He was not interested in listening to the girl's communication with other people, so he took out the vibrating mobile phone from his pocket.

    "There is a traffic jam on the road. I just arrived."

    The background sound was very noisy, and there was the sound of setting off firecrackers, and someone beside her was calling her to sit over there.

    Xiang Wan went back to his hometown for a drink today and was also getting married.

    As soon as Li Yuran replied, someone sat down beside him.