1-10

Pinellia Novel
Chapter 1
turn off the light small medium large
Next Chapter: Chapter 2

    —You all have sprayed your teammates in games, but your teammates are world champions, have you ever been caught in an offline fight?

    -I have.

    ——(Xiang Wan's LOL top score diary.)

    ————

    Another summer, City C is as hot as ever.

    The glass windows kept the heat out, and the air conditioner in the bedroom was blowing slowly. Xiang Wan sat in front of the computer, typing quickly on the keyboard with both hands.

    Focused eyes, serious expression.

    Don't think she's rushing for a job, she's spitting people!

    The person who was sprayed was a League of Legends (LOL) diamond player named twilight.

    What is going on at this moment is the first promotion match in her life from Diamond Tribulation to Master. The first five minutes are fine, and they even have an advantage.

    But as the player gave away several consecutive waves of heads, the situation was successfully reversed.

    It would be fine if his skills were not as good as others, but he either stood still, or rushed directly down the opposite tower, obviously sending him off.

    As a League of Legends player who has been playing for three years, Xiang Wan couldn't bear it anymore and joined the ranks of exchanging sweet words with his teammates.

    Just as Xiang Wan finished typing a line, the screen suddenly displayed "twilight has exited the game."

    Shit!

    Send it up and hang up!

    brute!

    Xiang Wan's mentality exploded.

    Originally at a disadvantage and now there are few people, play with a hammer!

    He slapped the keyboard vigorously with both hands, looking at the ID with fury.

    The screen shows that the opponent's top laner has scored a triple kill!

    Xiang Wan switched to the chat channel for everyone.

    Everyone Cynosure: speed push, help to complain about Jess, thank you!

    The other three teammates who died immediately followed the formation.

    Five sons across from everyone (Spider Queen): speed push, help to complain about Jess, thank you!

    Everyone, I am your father (King of the River): speed push, help to complain about Jess, thank you!

    Everyone, I was super handsome last night (Abyss Giant Mouth): Speed ​​push, help to complain about Jess, thank you!

    Xiang Wan:.......

    The names of the three teammates are more coquettish than the other!

    At this time, the top laner who had won the triple kill stood motionless under the high ground tower on her side.

    Everyone's Cool and Badass (Ocean's Disaster): He's playing so well, I can't bear to complain about him.

    Xiang Wan:! ! ! ! !

    I can't bear your big dick! ! !

    The people in this row are really better than each other, and they are also more coquettish than each other!