632.Wedding VIII

Jungkook frowned deeper when he realised that he was as actually dreaLisa and he kissed and pinned Leo down thinking that he was Lisa.

"You are creep and-"

Cutting him off, Jungkook frowned and said,"Shut up. You are too noisy."

"You almost raped me and you also want me to shut up?" Leo shouted.

Walking to his side of the bed, Jungkook said,"If anybody talks about this tomorrow, you are dead."

"Ahh you sexually assault me and now you want me to stay quiet as well?" Leo said.

Jungkook took a deep breath and said,"I was dreaming about Lisa and I thought-"

Cutting him off, Leo said,"And you thought I was Lisa?"

Jungkook nodded his head and said,"Yes."

"Well, I am not Lisa and you stay away." Leo said.

Jungkook sighed and turned off the lights.

....

Next morning

Living room.

When Jungkook came down, everyone was sipping their morning tea and talking amongst themselves.

"Morning Jungkook." Jimin said.

Jungkook nodded his head and said,"Good morning."

Passing him a cup of coffee, Jin asked,"Did you sleep well yesterday?"

Jungkook nodded his head and said,"Yes."

"Brother-in-law I heard you took advantage of brother Leo last night? How could you do that?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yes Jungkook, Lisa is away just for two nights couldn't you control yourself?" Jimin said.

"From when did you become so lustful and a pervert?" Jin asked.

"You did not even let a man off." Bambam said.

Sehun helplessly shook his head and said,"What will Lisa feel and think about you when she hears about it?"

Frowning at Leo, Jungkook said,"You told them?"

"You wanted him to stay quiet and hide your crimes." Felix said.

"Tsk Tsk I never expected this from you Jungkook." Jin said.

"How will he face Daina and his son after this?" Jimin asked.

"How will you face your wife and your kids after this?" Hyunjin asked.

"How will you face your family and the world after this Jungkook?" Sehun asked.

Jungkook frowned and said,"I did not do anything. I thought- actually I was dreaming about Lisa and I thought he was Lisa."

"Tsk Tsk what will you tell Lisa? Do you think she will marry you after knowing the truth?" Jin asked.

"What truth?" Jungkook asked.

"That you tried to rape a straight man." Jimin said.

Jungkook frowned and started walking towards his room.

After he left, everyone started laughing out loud.

"Dude did you see his face?" Jimin said.

"Hahaha yeah, ahh that was funny." Jin said.

.....

The other mansion.

"Alright Lisa, come out." Jisoo said.

Lisa sighed and said,"Sooyah you know how Jungkook acted when I wore a bikini last time, right? I don't want to freak him out again."

Rosè frowned and said," Will you come out and show us or do you want me to pull you out?"

"Come on sister-in-law don't be so shy." Yeji said.

"Yeah let us see at least." Yuna said.

"Alright, I am coming out." Lisa said before stepping out of the washroom.

Everyone gasped when they saw Lisa.

She was wearing a very sexy maroon two piece bikini which perfectly fitted her body and made her look hot and tempting.

"Ahhh no wonder Mr Jeon doesn't want anyone to see your body. You look perfect and beautiful." Mrs Yang said.

"Oh my God Lisa you look superb." Jisoo said.

"Ahhh change my name if Mr Jeon will not pounce upon you after seeing you like this." Rosè said.

Lisa chuckled and said,"I don't know about the pouncing thing but he will definitely run around me with a shawl or even worse his oversized t-shirt in his hand."

.....

Beach.

Jungkook was in a really bad mood since morning firstly because of the early morning useless and baseless teasing and secondly because Lisa did not receive his call since morning.

"Dada." Yuqi shouted before rushing towards Jungkook.

Jungkook's mood lightened up a bit when he saw his cute little princess wearing a pink swimsuit and running towards him with a small beach bucket in her hand.

Hugging his legs, Yuqi stretched her hands and said,"Dada pick me up."

Jungkook smiled and picked her up in his arms and asked,"Did you sleep well last night?"

Yuqi nodded her head and said,"Yes, Jiyun, Min and I slept together."

"Where is your mom?" Jungkook asked.

"Mom is coming with aunty Rosè and Jisoo." Yuqi said.

Hooking her arms around his neck, Yuqi said,"Dada, momma is looking so beautiful today."

"Really? But doesn't your momma look beautiful everyday?" Jungkook asked.

Yuqi nodded her head and said,"Yes but today she is looking more beautiful."

Jungkook was about to say something when he saw Lisa coming towards him.

Jungkook widened his eyes in shock when he saw what his wife was wearing.

The bikini was making her look so beautiful and tempting at the same time that Jungkook couldn't help but stare at her intensely. Her body had become more curvy and soft, her breast had become more voluptuous after giving birth which made her look more sexy.

Licking his lower lip, Jungkook was trying very hard to resist the strong urge of pouncing onto her and dragging her somewhere private.

"Dude, she is looking hot." Jimin said.

"Seriously she is looking so sexy." Jin said.

"I cannot believe she is Lisa." Leo said.

"Is that really Lisa?" Sehun asked.

Jungkook frowned and said,"Stop staring at my wife." Before placing Yuqi down and rushing towards Lisa.

Lisa smiled when she saw Jungkook coming towards her.

He was wearing his beach shorts, faulting his perfectly toned body.

"Oh my God, Mr Jeon has such a great body." Rosè said.

Jisoo nodded his head and said,"Seriously that business suit doesn't do any justice to his body."

"Yeah I mean just look at those muscles." Yuna said.

"Stop staring at my husband you guys, cover your eyes or stare at your partners instead." Lisa said before rushing towards Jungkook.

Grabbing the long shrug that Lisa was holding, Jungkook draped it around her and said,"I told you not to wear this but you never listen to me."

Lisa chuckled and said,"I wore it for you."

Brushing his fingers on her waist, Jungkook said,"You are looking beautiful."

....