613.Shameless husband

Jungkook frowned and asked, "No well? Why? What happened?"

"She was having a headache and was feeling weak so prepared some soup for her and asked her to take some rest." Mother Jeon said.

"I'll go and take a look." Jungkook said before walking towards his room.

….

Inside his room.

When Jungkook entered the room, Lisa was soundly sleeping.

Locking the door, Jungkook took off his coat and shoes before snuggling beside her.

Snuggling closer, Lisa placed her head on his chest and murmured, "You are back."

"Hmm, mom told me that you are not feeling well, what happened?" He asked.

"I was feeling a bit weak after I came back from the hospital but I am okay now." She said.

Kissing her forehead, he said, "It has been so stressful lately, let's go for a holiday after everything is settled."

"Yeah we haven't taken the kids for a vacation too." She said.

"I'll take you all somewhere special." He said.

She smiled and said, "Okay."

"Why don't we ask everyone to tag along?" He asked.

She nodded her head and said, "That would be great."

"Are you having a headache?" He asked.

She shook her head and said, "It's fine."

"Lisa, I am sorry." Jungkook said.

"For what?" Lisa asked.

"For shouting at you in front of everyone." Jungkook said.

Ming helplessly shook her head and asked, "How many times do you want to apologise for that? It's had already been...argh God knows how many times."

For the last one and a half months, Jungkook had been saying sorry almost everyday for shouting at her in front of everyone.

Pulling her closer, Jungkook said, "I still feel guilty for that."

"It's not a big deal honey. I shout at you all the time." Lisa said.

He shook his head and said, "That is different, you can shout at me and you can even beat me but I cannot shout at you."

She chuckled and asked, "What kind of logic is that?"

"I don't know but this is what father and grandpa taught me." He said.

"And you should teach Jeonsan that too." She said.

"He is still small." He said.

She sighed and said, "Do you think you son is small? I mean he is but the way he behaves and talks, I feel like he is already a grown up man. Mom told me that you were just like Jeonsan when you were young. Your son is becoming just like you day by day."

Jungkook smiled and said, "Isn't that good? He will become smart, handsome, sensible and the most eligible bachelor of the country."

"I just hope he doesn't give only five minutes to a woman to-"

Cutting her off, he chuckled and asked, "Do you have to bring that up?"

"Obviously, everyone should know how unfairly I have been treated by you." She said.

"Do you think if not for me acting all bold and arrogant, we would've been where we are now?" He asked.

She shook her head and said, "No."

"So shouldn't you thank me?" He said.

"Mr Jeon, you should thank me for saying yes." She said.

He smiled and said, "Okay, how do you me to thank you?"

"Anything will do." She said.

Pinning her down, he kissed her lips and said, "Will this do or-" trailing kissing down her neck, he continued," this?"

She let out a soft moan when he nibbled her soft skin.

"Or this-" he said before moving further down.

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

"Mommy, dada open the door." Yuqi shouted.

Stopping midway, Jungkook sighed and said, "Seriously?"

Fixing her clothes, Lisa chuckled and said, "Go and open the door."

"Let it be." Jungkook said.

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

"Mommy look what Yuqi did." Jeonsan shouted.

Pushing him away, Lisa said, "Go and let them in Jungkook."

Getting down from the bed, Jungkook said, "I think we should reconsider the idea about having another kid." Before walking towards the door.

As soon as Jungkook opened the door, Jeonsan and Yuqi barged in and rushed towards Lisa.

"Slowly." Lisa said.

"Mommy, Yuqi destroyed my drawing." Jeonsan said.

Lisa sighed and said, "Yuqi why did you do that?"

Yuqi pouted her lips and said, "I didn't do it purposely, it was a mistake." before looking at Jeonsan.

Jeonsan frowned and said, "Alright, I forgive you now stop making at face."

Sticking her tongue out, Yuqi quickly got into the covers and said, "I want to sleep with mommy today."

Jeonsan shook his head and said, "No Yuqi, you cannot."

Lisa and Yuqi frowned and asked together, "Why?"

"Because-" Zian thought for a while before saying, "Because we won't have another brother or sister to play with if we sleep with mom and dad."

Lisa widened her eyes in shock before glaring at Jungkook. Who other than her shameless husband would tell a three and a half year old such a thing?

"Mommy is that true?" Yuqi asked.

Jungkook cleared his throat and said, "Yes, that is true so if you want a small sister or brother you have to leave mommy and daddy alone especially at night."

"Jungkook." Lisa shouted.

Yuqi pouted her lips and thought for a while before getting down from the bed.

"I want a little sister with whom I can play all day." Yuqi said.

"And I want a little brother." Jeonsan said.

Pushing the kids out of the room, Jungkook said, "Daddy and Mommy will try their best to fulfil your demands okay? So now go."

After the kids left, Jungkook closed the door and said, "So where were-Woahh." before dodging the flying pillow.

"How can you say such things to small kids?" Lisa asked.

"What? I just said that if they want another sibling then they have to leave us alone. It's not like I told them about the whole procedure." Jungkook said.

"You are unbelievable Jungkook." Lisa said before helplessly shaking her head.

Jungkook grinned and asked, "So where were we?"

"No where, go and change." Before covering herself with the quilt.

Pulling the quilt off her body and tossing it aside, Jungkook pinned her down and said, "I'll change after sometime or you can help me remove my clothes."

….