615.Let's have a baby

Yoongi widened his eyes in shock and shouted, "Second what?"

"Baby, Yoongi, now go and help her push and take deep breaths." Jisoo said,

"But we were having only one." Yoongi shouted.

"Yoongi you are not helping." Jisoo said.

"But but I don't know how to-I mean I just know how to take care of one kid." Yoongi shouted.

Holding the bed, Yoongi said, "Oh my God, I am feeling dizzy."

Jisoo frowned and said, "Nurse take Yoongi outside."

The nurse nodded her head and quickly escorted Yoongi outside.

….

Outside the labor room.

The nurse brought Yoongi out and said, "Please Mr Min sit here and don't stress yourself." before rushing inside.

Controlling his laughter, Namjoon asked with a straight face, "What happened Yoongi?"

"Yes, what happened? You look so lost." Jin said.

"Wendy-two babies," Yoongi murmured.

Jin gasped and said, "What? Twins? Oh my God that is like having two babies."

"It's very difficult, I feel so bad for you Yoongi." Namjoon said.

"Yeah, it's bad I mean just look at Jimin. Look at him, look at his eye bags." Jin said.

Eunwoo helplessly shook his head and said, "I would never like to have twins. It's so difficult."

"Yeah, sleepless nights. Two kids crying all night and-"

"Alright, enough teasing for today." Jungkook said before smacking Eunwoo and Namjoon's head.

Looking at Jungkook with teary eyes, Yoongi said, "Big brother."

Jungkook patted Yoongi's shoulders and said, "It's gonna be fine."

"But- we were suppose to have one baby but now I am getting two." Yoongi said.

"Aren't both of them yours?" Jungkook asked.

When Yoongi nodded his head and Jungkook added, "Then what are you worried about?"

"We were supposed to have one." Yoongi said.

"So does having two make your love for your kids less?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi shook his head and said, "No."

"Then what are you worried about? They are your kids, you love Wendy and you love your kids too." Jungkook said.

Wiping his tears away, Yoongi said, "But even Wendy doesn't know we were having two."

"Seriously? Why do I feel like he has become more dumb after waking up?" Namjoon whispered.

Jungkook sighed and said, "Then you have support her and make her understand everything is going to be okay."

Yoongi nodded his head and said, "I'll listen to you big brother."

Just then Jisoo came out and said, "Congratulations, it's a boy and a girl."

"Oh my God that is perfect Yoongi congratulations." Jin said before giving him a hug.

"Is Wendy alright?" Yoongi asked.

Jisoo nodded her head and said, "She is fine and we will shift her in the room soon."

….

Inside the room.

"Here you go Yoongi, your babies." Jisoo said.

"Wait." Yoongi said before taking out his handkerchief and wiping his hands with it.

After making sure that they were clean, Yoongi gulped in nervousness and said, "Yeah I am ready now."

Passing his little princess to him, Jisoo said, "She is your daughter."

Holding her carefully in his arms, Yoongi said, "She is so tiny."

"And this is your son." Jisoo said before showing the other little one to him.

"I'll hold her for you." Lisa said before taking the little one from Yoongi.

Taking his son in his arms, Yoongi chuckled and said, "Hey champ welcome to the world. You and me have a really big responsibility. We have to take care of your mom and sister together."

Seeing Yoongi with his sweet little family, Jungkook felt immense pleasure and happiness in his heart. This is how he always wanted to see Songpa. He wanted him to have his own sweet little family and here he was.

Walking towards Lisa, Jungkook caressed the little ones fingers and said, "Babe."

"Hmm."

"Let's have a baby again." Jungkook said.

Lisa chuckled and asked,v"Are you going to say this everytime you see a baby?"

"May be." Jungkook said.

"Are you the same man who was initially against the idea of having one?" Lisa asked.

"One more daughter and I promise we will stop. Stop in a sense, stop making kids not the procedure okay?" Jungkook said.

"Hey Yoongi have to though of names?" Namjoon asked.

Yoongi shook his head and said, "No but Wendy and I had decided to ask big brother name our kid-kids I mean."

"That is a huge responsibility and I shall tell you the names by tomorrow." Jungkook said.

…..

Jeon Corporation.

After leaving the hospital, Namjoon made his way to Jeon Corporation.

When the receptionist saw him, she smiled and said, "Good evening Mr Namjoon but boss is not-"

"Oh I am not here to meet big boss today. I just met him but can you call Delila for me? I need to talk to her." Namjoon said.

The receptionist nodded her head and said, "Ya sure, please give me a moment."

Namjoon smiled and said, "Take your time."

After sometime, Delila stepped out of the elevator and asked, "Namjoon? What are you doing here?"

Holding her hands, he kissed her knuckles and said, "Let's have a baby."

*COUGH* * COUGH* *COUGH*

The receptionist almost choked after hearing Namjoon.

Giving the receptionist a weak smile, Delila pinched him and whispered, "Are you high?"

"No, I mean let's have a baby but obviously first we have to get married and I just wanted to ask you if you want to marry me or not." He said.

Dragging him to a corner, Delila smacked his arm and said, "Are you nuts?"

Touching his forehead, Delila said, "You are not having a fever too so what's wrong?"

"I am not sick I just-"

Taking a deep breath, Namjoon said, "Okay, this may sound so unromantic but I want to marry you and then have kids with you, three kids actually. Two boys and one girl so that all of us can dote her everyday and then we can move into somewhere big and-"

Cutting him off, Delila said, "Seriously, what is wrong with you? What happened?"

Namjoon sighed and said, "Yoongi had twins today and-"

"What? Wendy gave birth today? And you are telling me this now? God Namjoon you are unbelievable. I'll go up and ask my incharge for a leave and you wait for me here." Delila said before rushing upstairs.

…..