Chapter 5: Lust Is In The Air

MARIAH'S POV
I'm still mad that nigga left me wet and horny earlier. I'm in need of his touch right about now. We supposed to be making this list but all I want is to be pleased. This is crazy cause I'm a virgin but something bout Quan makes me horny. Maybe just some oral I'm not ready for full sex yet. It's worth a shot I whisper in his ear. "Quan I need you...."

"Mariah No." He says

"But whyy Quan?" 🤔🤔I ask

"Because you not them other girl I'm not bout to have any sexual relationship with you right now just because you're in the heat of the moment. I respect you too much for that. Now shut up. Better go to the bathroom and use your fingers." He says 😑 this nigga really just went there I'm not about to play with his monkey ass 🙉🙈🙊

"Fine then. 😕" I say with a lil attitude.

"Girl what ever I'm bout to go I'll see you tomorrow. Let me get a kiss before I go." 😜😚

"Boy ✋🏾 no go on some where what you thought this was?" I ask

"Whatever girl give me a kiss before I have ole girl beat you up." I give him the nigga please face and then kiss him 😘😘😘 this my baby y'all. Well he ain't but he is you know what I mean.

"Bye ugly. " he says pecking my lips one more time.

"Bye Cutie. " 😍😍😍

Y'all don't know what this boy is doing to me let me go take a shower. I stayed in the shower for 45 minutes.

"Dear Jesus thank you for creating shower heads that come off. " 🚿🚿🚿 Y'all feel me ? Don't act like y'all ain't never done it shit I know I ain't the only one.

"Girl really. You just nasty. " I hear someone say I look over and see none other than Quan.

"Okay I wouldn't have to have done it if you would have put your mouth to use. Why you over here? I thought you left. " I ask

"When I got to my house our parents were leaving together and I ain't feel like sitting at my house by myself what I look like?"

"Mann I guess. But you wanna watch a movie or play the game?" I ask Quan.

"Let's play the game. " He says getting up grabbing madden 16. 🏈🏈

"I'm bout be the Eagles who you going be the Patriots ?" I say (Philadelphia Eagles really is my team though.)

"Yes and stop letting that W get to y'all head we was just having a bad day we still number 1 though." I hope he knows that I'm going to be talking shit all the way to the super bowl in February and its barley even December.

One hour later

We just got done playing the game and just like in real life my team beat his. 😂😭. He salty as fuck lol but I'm bout put in my movie Antwone Fisher (Man Derek Luke sexy chocolate ass 🚿🚿🚿) and make some popcorn and bring up some candy and other snacks🍿🍿🍭🍫🍪🍇🍓🍒

"Do you need a healing?" I copy off of the movie hitting Quan on the forehead.

"Girl stop I'm trying watch the movie." ✋🏾✌🏾️😡

"Get out my room. If you going be like that." I say flicking him off behind his back 🖕🏽

"Girl shut up before I call Mrs. Kimberly and tell her that you're being rude to me. " Quan says. Ole snitching ass

"Snitches get stitches nigga. " 👊🏾

2 days later ; Monday December 7

Today is the day we find out if we made the team or not. I'm excited but I'm nervous at the same time. But I know that I tried my best so that's all that matters. I hear my Iphone 6 ding letting me know that I have a message. I grab my phone and open the text from Quan

MariahDaddyQuan🍆🍆🍆: Good morning beautiful. I know I'll see you in a few minutes and we spent the whole weekend together but I miss your cute ass ❤️😍😘. I can't wait to kiss your ass just wait on it as soon as I see you I'm attacking you. Anyways go get in the shower cause I know that your late ass just woke up.

Me: Good morning but I'm still mad at you the fuck 😡😡. You ain't getting no kiss from me 🙅🏽🙅🏽 What you thought this was?💁🏽

MariahDaddyQuan🍆🍆🍆: 🚿🚿🚿🚿 not my fault you better learn how to control your hormones. That's the second time I caught you slipping 😂😂.

Quan POV

Y'all Mariah mad cause she had use that shower head again Sunday afternoon 🚿🚿🚿😂😂. Anyways I'm bout to wait for her outside so we can go she better hurry up before I leave with out her ass. I go and sit on her porch I hear the door open bout two minutes later I turn around and see Mariah.

"Give me a kiss." I say

"Quan it's too early for all that." She says walking away but I grab her arm and bring her into me for a kiss.

"Y'all better take y'all asses on to school. Quan don't get yourself fucked up boy. That's my daughter you kissing on." Mr. Jonathan says interrupting us.

"My bad Mr. Jonathan that was all Mariah. " I say laughing as we walk away.

We been on the bus bout 10 minutes school the next stop I'm ready to see if I made the team or not. Well if we made the team or not. Gotta support my baby ❤️. I know she made it though there ain't no doubt in my mind. She beat me y'all and I was really trying I was salty asf so I turned her on Sundy afterwards then hurry up and left to my house so I could get in the shower and change my clothes. When I came back to her house I busted her ass for the second time. 🚿🚿 man she a lil hornball ain't it supposed to be the other way around.

"Come on Quan we here." Mariah says taking her head off my shoulder.

"Mariah you're dumb as hell." I say.

"Nigga how what the hell I just told you that we here. How that make me dumb?" She says all defensively.

"Girl my shoulder is wet. Why the hell did you get your hair wet in the shower you know damn well that it's December. December means that it's winter. And Winter means that it's cold. When your ass gets sick that's on you for doing that silly ass shit." I say

"Shut up ain't nobody going to get sick it ain't that serious." She says walking off and into the school. Whatever that's on her. I'm not helping her ass out when she don't feel good.

I walk in the school but I don't see Mariah. I walk around for three minutes then it hits me where you going to be at the gym to check if she made the team. I was almost to the gym when I see Mariah run out screaming.

"Baby we did it we made it." She says running up to me.

"Congrats baby girl. I'm proud of you." I say rapping my arms around here from behind and kissing her neck.

"Proud of you too shitty." She says turning around and kissing me on the lips.