chapter 10

Amayra loves Zaviyar.

She is his and he is hers.

It took her 6 months to realize it but at least it did.

Better today than tomorrow.

Their relationship is best.

Zaviyar still has to apply cream on her scars. They have faded. Never did she thought she will stop hurting herself but she did.

They kiss. Never went beyond that. At first, Amayra would always initiate it but then Zaviyar started it too.

Everything felt pretty normal. She felt comfortable with him. And happy.

Not enjoying happiness was what she had been doing from past years. However, with Zaviyar she realized that it didn't matter if it was happiness or sadness. What matters is how you pull yourself in it.

It's important to consider everything comes with consequences.

Happiness is short but memorable. Happiness is needed to keep yourself together in sadness.

You can't prevent sadness but you can deal with it. Fight it. Or you can stay there and do nothing. Let yourself fall into abyss of misery.

Now what is left is for her is to confess her feelings to him. Spend more time with each other. Take more steps in their marriage. Have a normal life!

They are going to a small trip. Zaviyar had some meeting and asked her to accompany her. She packed everything. From a to z., they would be leaving tomorrow. Zaviyar entered the room where was organizing their luggage.

Next day, they were on their way.

Zaviyar and Zahid's relationship still hasn't gotten any better. Amayra visits them occasionally, but Zaviyar doesn't. Whenever he comes to pick her up, he makes sure Zahid is not at home. And that's the only time when he meets his mother and sister.

They arrived at their destination, checked in. Zaviyar went to change because his clothes were all wrinkled. When he got out, Amayra handed him his clothes. Only normal routine.

''you can go outside while I am in the meeting. Just make sure your location is on and keep your phone with full volume.'' Amayra nodded. Zaviyar dropped a small peck on her lips and left.

Amayra got ready and left. after spending the entire day out, she finally returned. Zaviyar was already present there with his phone. She smiled at him and went to change because her clothes were a bit damp due to snowflakes.

Yes. They were in northern area. It was her dream to go on mountains. While people around her like lakes, Amayra loves forests. No doubt green was her favorite color.

After changing into her pajamas, her gaze went to him. Why did he look so ridiculously handsome today? And how come in such a wintry weather everything was getting so warm.

She shrugged it off and went to pray. She also had to do some of her office work. She was working online. All along she felt him staring at her. When after sitting in front of her computer for approximately 2 hours and having no work done. She left it there.

Amayra moved to stand in front of him. Zaviyar raised his eyebrows and stood up. Oh god, why is he so tall?

''stop it.'' he smirked. ''stop what?'' she squinted her eyes at him and put her hands on her hips. Which in theory was an intimidate gesture that he found it anything but intimidate.

''you are not a child. You know what I am saying.'' Zaviyar made an innocent face and moved his arms around her waist. Pressing her body to his.

''no, I don't.'' He whispered against her ears. Oh, so he was trying to tease her. Well guess what she will pay back with surprising him.