{✨} 𝐈 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 '𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐨 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭

(A/N: Sorry it took a bit guys but don't worry I'm back to feed my children content <3 btw planning on posting a chapter every Friday unless something comes up. If something does I'll post two chapters in one day :D)

{2nd person POV}

(Not proofread 💀)

Key:

"Thoughts"

"Speaking"

The library looked the same as when you cornered Grim in it, except it looked livelier due to the lights actually being on. You were simply wandering around the library trying to keep your mind off things as Crowley searched different books for information.

Apparently, there was an entire section of the library dedicated to the Astral express and the trailblazers aboard. You were in the section currently, looking at the different books they had to offer. Some were missing because Crowley was looking through them plus some students might have checked them out.

"Wait, Pom Pom has their own book about them?"

You picked up the book from the shelf and look at the cover. It was a cute one with Pom Pom posing heroically with 'POM POM THE GLORIOUS CONDUCTOR OF THE ASTRAL EXPRESS!' in bold letters.

It looked like a cute book so you might check it out to read as your comfort book. You get snapped out of your train of thought as Crowley calls your name. "Coming sir." You put the book back before returning to Crowley who had piles of books beside him.

"I expected this happening, but I couldn't find anything about something like this predicament occurring. No prophecies, no messages from the Astral express, not even a definite answer if it's possible for a human body to hold a stellaron!" Crowley slammed the last book shut. 

"I've looked through every book in the Astral express section and nothing! Not even in the book about the glorious Pom Pom!" He starts pacing hastily. 

"If a trailblazer was summoned to this school by the Dark Mirror, does it sense that something is wrong here? Is this world in danger again? Are the students in danger? The professors? I hate to bring the goodie two shoes into this but Royal Sword Academy as well? They think very highly of the trailblazers and if they found out about this all hell would break loose! Rumors spread, mass hysteria! Everyone in twisted wonderland would panic!-"

"Um, Mr. Crowley?"

"And let's not even TALK about Ambrose! He'll try and snatch you to his school just because you come from the Astral Express and he wants his little academy to look better than my school just because THE trailblazer goes there-"

"MR. CROWLEY." He goes silent and turns to you, "...Yes?" "Take a deep breath for a second. In for four, hold for four, out for four." He takes a minute to breath. "Sorry you had to see that, I tend to go a little overboard when I have too many emotions at once." You simply shrug in response.

"Now, since we can't get in contact with any of the Astral express crew or the glorious Pom Pom, we'll have to let you stay somewhere on campus. You can't stay in the dorms at the moment because it's still the first day and because they might be a bit intimidated by you...that only leaves...Oh...Ramshackle."

"Ramshackle?" He nods slowly, "It's a dorm with a lot of...character. It's the oldest dorm at our school and you'll have it all to yourself!"

"Oh, that sounds ni- What the fuck is that." You're currently standing next to Crowley outside what looks like a rickety old Victorian style home with boarded up windows and what seemed to be pieces of broken roof.

"This is a bit too much character for my liking sir... Are you sure this thing is livable?" He nodded with a nervous smile. "Of course! It's housed thousands of students who have survived! To an extent... Now then!" He opened the door motioning for you to enter. "Scoot inside now. There you go." He had to physically push you into the house while you were just shaking your head.