{✨} 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟗-𝟓

A/N: OKAY WHERE DID ALL THESE VOTES COME FROM??? TY GUYS SO MUCH FOR 100 VOTES, I LOVE YOU ALL MWAH ❤

{2nd person POV}

(Not proofread 💀)

Key:

"Thoughts"

"Speaking"

~{Timeskip}~

You were asleep, at least you thought you were. You looked around the area you were in, and it was pitch black. You called out but couldn't hear your own voice.

A scene fades into view as seven figures are in what seems to be the throne room of a dark castle. A queen adorned with a dress of black and red and a small heart scepter in her hand, a lion with a Scar on the left eye, an... octopus woman(?), a man wearing a black and red turban, a beautiful and elegant queen, a gray man with hair of fire, and a light green woman who is beautiful, but also somehow terrifying.

The Queen holding the scepter speaks first, "Are you sure this is the right thing? I don't know if she is capable of helping them-" "Silence Iracebeth," The light green woman interrupts, "It's the only plan that will help the future of our world."

The Lion sneers, "But why them? They're nothing but a small lamb chop. The hyenas would see them as a mere snack break." the elegant queen rolls her eyes, "Plus they're already too beautiful for my liking. The brat is up there with my brat of a stepchild." 

"You're all being so immature." the octopus woman comments as the two look at her annoyed. This causing the elegant queen to sneer "You can't be talking, you walking, piece of sushimi-" "EXCUSE ME? AT LEAST I'M NOT PETTY ABOUT SOME FOURTEEN-YEAR-OLD-" "YOU TAKE THAT BACK-"

"SILENCE!" the light green woman yells. "Are you done?" silence. "Good. Hades, any new information from the fates?" he shook his head, "Sadly they wouldn't tell me anything. They don't fully trust me to not tamper with the future." 

The woman sighs and turns to the man in the turban. "Anything you've found about the stellaron?" he shook his head, "No, I searched everywhere, even sent a boy into the cave of wonders to find something, but nothing."

she sighed, "It seems she is our last resort..." the queen 'Iracebeth' speaks up, "Can we trust her? They're only a baby-" the light green woman holds up a hand.

"Yes... She's a reliable source. We can trust Kafka."

Everything fades to black as you bolt awake. you look around the room to see the same dusty room and broken, sheetless bed. You look next to you to see a sleeping Grim, mumbling stuff about being a master sorcerer.

You slowly exited the bed and moved to the door to quietly open it and close it after you exit the room. you rub your eyes as you walk through the house. you go downstairs and sit on the dusty couch and stare up, at the ceiling. 

"You okay kiddo?" a deep voice coming from your right said, you snap your head to the right to see one of the ghosts. "Oh, hi sir." you sit up more so you could have a more proper conversation.

The ghost shakes his head and chuckles, "Please, call me Lock." he said. "You have a name?" he nodded. "My buddies do too, the shorter one is Barrel, and the tall thin one is Shock. There's another ghost here but she's a bit shyer than us and usually doesn't show herself."

"Anyways, what's got you up so late? You have work in the morning." You shrug, "Really weird dream." he nods and goes silent for a bit. "Want to talk about it?" you shook your head. "It's nothing special. felt more like a fever dream than a real one."

"Oh, then do you want to head to bed?" you shook your head. "I just want to sit here for a bit." he nods in understanding before you both heard a thump and a small girl's giggle. "That must be Sally, I should probably go check on her. See you in the morning [Y/N]." you wave goodbye as he floats into the wall.