🎭 Thronecoming Part 2

Later at night, it is stormy and the Headmaster is in his office conversing with the Evil King. "They know...they know you switched them! I ask you again, where did you hide the real Storybook of Legends?!" He throws the book down as the Evil King ominous cackling, Milton becomes enraged and there is a lightning flash outside. Ashlynn and Briar are in their dorm getting ready for bed. "Okay, Thronecoming? Totally off on the wrong slipper!" Ashlynn said getting her hair done while she is sitting in bed.

"Well, since the book is a fake, at least Raven can't sign and I don't have to decide what I'm gonna do." She claps her hands to signal the light fairy to turn off, both of them try to be sound sleeping, but Ashlynn jolts up. "Unless..." Briar claps her hands once more to turn on the light. "Unless what?" Briar said curiously what is Ashlynn up to. "Unless Raven decides to go looking for the real Storybook of Legends." Ashlynn said which it made Briar more worried.

"He would do that, would he." Briar is slightly worried. Raven, Adam and Matt the three of them meet Giles Grimm who is the Headmaster's younger brother and also Twyla's father. Giles give them a mission about the book is to find some nine scrolls.

MN: And so, the big day finally arrived: the Thronecoming Bookball Championship!

FN: Big day? No. The big day is the Thronecoming dance.

MN: Ah, bookball game.

FN: Thronecoming dance!

"Quit you two! The game is about to start." Twyla angrily sips on her drink.

MN: I...forgot she could hear us.

Raven glances around and said. "Okay, now is the perfect time to go looking for the book." Matt finish siping his drink and coming up with a idea. "Wait a spell, let's grab Cedar!" Matt points to Cedar then to his eyes. "Those truth-telling glasses will let us know if we find the real dealio." Raven taps on Cedar's shoulder as he starts to follow them. "Where are they going?" Ashlynn said it makes Briar takes her eyes off her phone. "I don't know." She grabs Ashlynn's arm and they follow them little did they know that Twyla was secretly following them.

The four boys visit Heritage Hall. "So, you think the real Storybook of Legends is hidden in here?" Raven said as they walked inside of the Heritage Hall. "This is where the clue leads: 'where the stories of the past come alive, revive, and thrive'!" He finish reading the scroll he wrote. "See anything, Cedar?" Cedar walks in and checks his glasses and said. "Hmm. Nope, just a...wait a splinter! I think the Storybook of Legends is in the Storybook of Legends!" Gestures to the large Storybook of Legends. Him and the others walk in Heritage Hall.

Adam, Raven, Cedar and Matt try forcing the large Storybook open heaving. "it just won't budge." Adam complain as much the guys agree. "So what do we do?" Raven said thinking how to open the book and unknown person came in and said. "How 'bout I give it a try?" Turn out that unknown person is Blondie Locks. "Blondie!" Matt called out then blondie poofs her curls. "Were you spying on us?" Adam questioned her.

"A good reporter always knows where the story is. And, if it is a lock you need to get past." Blonde reaches in her hair to get a pin and giggled. "Well, that is kind of my thing." Blondie used her hair pin as a lock-picking key in the keyhole but the book set a electric shock on her it made her arm numb it make her yelp. "How it usually works but now it made my arm numb." Blonde rubbing her arm then a voice spoken. "That's because it have a procreation spell on it, this type of spell to prevent others or any magic users to unlock it only any member of the Evermoor Family can unlock it." The boys and Blondie look where to vice came from turns out it's was Twyla looking at them.