Chapter 2: Crimson's Picnic Panic

Crimson, along with a few other students, are walking together in the forest. Crimson and Dexter they both gasp as they bump into each other. Dexter's glasses fly off and Crimson catches them along with the flower he was holding.

Crimson Hood was in a wonderful mood.

Crimson hands Dexter back his glasses and walks off. He smiles at him in thanks.

Not even a nearsighted prince could set him off today.

In the Castleteria, Crimson waited in line for his meal the three Billy Goats cub in front steal his meal and Crimson shrug.

He lets the Billy Goats Gruff cut in front of him at the castleteria.

And he even let Raven King try to fix his MirrorPhone.

Twyla is with Raven who use his magic to fix Crimsons MirrorPhone but it turn into ashes, Crimson blows the ashes of what's left of his MirrorPhone away. "No worries, Raven." Crimson puts a hand on his shoulder also fixing his hood. "Whoa. I don't think I've ever seen you this happy." Raven said wondering if his friend behaviour.

"I'm introducing Emerald to my parents to have a picnic in the Enchanted Forest after school." Crimson whispered to Raven and Twyla about his plan. "That's wicked! But...what if someone see you? That would kind of 'blow down' your whole secret." Twyla mentioned Crimson about his family secret.

The three billy goats gruff crying in fear away, Hunter walks, waving at Badwolf and said to him nicely. "Hi, Mr. Badwolf." Badwolf snarls and turns into a wolf. "Out of my way!" He turns back into a human and growls at Crimson, Raven and Twyla but he winks at his son, Crimson winks back. "I know he's a professor, but that's is not right! He thinks he's so big and bad..." Hunter said folding his arms.

"It's okay, Hunter." Crimson said calmly his friend down and Hunter said in determined. "As a huntsman, I am sworn to protect helpless damsels!" He hooks his arms around Twyla and she elbow him in the ribs, Raven Punch him in the face and they walk away. "Ugh! Were you offended by "damsels", or "helpless"?" Hunter Said rubbing his face where raven punched at.

Crimson is walking in the rendezvous point set up with his parents cautiously with Emerald holding hands. "Crimson!" Red Riding Hood said as she and Badwolf wave to them. She walks up to Cerise and hugs him and Emerald. "My, how you've grown and you must Emerald my son told me so much about you, I hope my son didn't bring you some trouble." Red riding hood calmly said to Emerald with a smile. Badwolf also hugs his son and her.

Out of nowhere Hunter showed up trying to be a hero and said. "Let go of her, fowl beast!" He points to Badwolf.
Both Crimson and his look at him confusedly said. "Fowl?" Emerald looked at Hunter and whispered to Crimson. "Did you think Raven's punch made him go cu-roo-coocoo." Crimson nodded at her question, Hunter Pushes Emerald behind him. "You will not terrorize this fair―but not helpless―Gypsy!" He said made Emerald sighs and acts, dryly. "It's the Big Bad Wolf! Save us, Hunter!"

She joins in with Emerald and acts. "Oh, yes. Save us!" Behind Hunter, Crimson is signaling him to act vicious.
Badwolf Unenthusiastically. "Arrrrrghhh..." Hunter Aggressively and wholeheartedly "Yaaagh!" Crimson cover his face full of embarrassment of what his friend is doing in front of his date and his parents, Badwolf said. "Don't hurt me, heroic..." He reaches in picnic basket and sneaks a sandwich. "huntsman. Ahhhh." And he Disappears in the woods.

Hunter cheered excitement. "The beast has been vanquished!" Crimson Pushes Hunter away and said."Thanks, you're the best!" Hunter said not knowing where pushing him to leave. "All in the days' work for a hunts―" He ends up behind a bush. "man! ...And now I'm here." Badwolf Pokes his head out from behind a tree and said just to make sure. "He's gone?"
Crimson said while sitting back next between his mother and Emerald. "Oh, yeah." Badwolf sit next to his wife and said.

"Did you remember the bacon potato salad?" He Sigh. "I love that stuff."
Badwolf, Crimson, Red Riding Hood and Emerald are laughing. Emerald kissed Crimson, he held her close and he said. "I love you guys."