[3] - EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED

"In my stomach is butterflies
The beautiful kind, makin' up for lost time
Takin' flight, makin' me feel like"

☆ ☆ ☆

Today was different, she knew it the second she woke up this morning. Something just feels different. Not a bad type of different but more like a good anxious type of different. Kind of different that make you wanna be productive and lazy at the same time. That's how Akshara was feeling today. Maybe because Abhimanyu was finally coming back tomorrow from his one week conference? Guess, she'll know soon.

"Akshu, you didn't come down for breakfast today. Are you okay?" Majiri entered her beloved daughter-in-law's bedroom all concerned.

"I'm fine maa. Just feeling a lot anxious for no reason at all." Akshara replied while still being curled up in her bed.

"Anxious?" Majiri sat beside her and gently caressed her hair and forehead, checking for fever but she seemed fine.

"Not a bad kind but you know like when you're about to get your result? Those butterflies in stomach kind of anxiety." Akshara replied as she pulled the comforter over her face.

"Maybe you're missing Abhi too much. I know how you two get without eachother. Evil eyes off." Majiri said and Akshara smiled at her as she yet again was reminded about Abhimanyu's arrival tomorrow.

"Now come with me downstairs. I'll feed you some breakfast." Akshara's face scrunched up upon the mention of breakfast.

"No maa. I don't feel like eating anything. I'll just sleep for some more time." Akshara resisted but Majiri wasn't in the mood to listen.

"No Akshu. Your Abhi will scold me if he gets to know that I didn't take good care of you. Now get up." Majiri took off the comforter off of her. Akshara yet again resisted and was making all kind of excuses to avoid breakfast but she immediately stopped.

"Akshu, beta what happened?" Her concerned mother-in-law asked, but instead of answering she immediately rushed to the washroom. Majiri being tensed, followed her behind to make sure she's okay.

As soon as Akshara reached the washroom she immediately emptied her stomach as she vomitted. Manjiri quickly came behind her to hold her hair back.

"Akshu, careful. Are you okay?" Manjiri asked as Akshara washed her face with cold water which had now turned pale.

Giving her a side support, Majiri took Akshara out of the washroom and put her on the bed while gently covering her with the comforter.

"Beta, you look very pale and weak. Everyone is already off to work. Let me call a doctor for you." Majiri said but Akshara was quick to stop her.

"No maa. My stomach is just a little upset that's it. Doctor is not needed." Akshara said while trying to even her breath.

"Let me call Abhi then..."