Going All Out (Will Ospreay)

Today was the day of All Out and to say that Jade was nervous was an understatement. She had been so use to not being the center of attention and use to being the manager most of the time. So when it came to where she was going to be in a fatal four way, she was nervous and excited all at the same time. She hadn't been in a championship match in close to a decade. She knew that this was going to be a big night for her. She didnt even know if she was going to win tonight but it did seem like everyone else in the match knew the outcome but her.

Will could see how nervous Jade was about tonight. Which is why before he came over to America to do the trios tag tournament, he asked if he could stay in America for a little while longer. He can do Strong if that is what New Japan needed for him to do. He just wanted to be there for Jade when she more than likely needed him the most since they had been together. Will was surprised when New Japan had agreed to let him be in America for a while. There were talks that United Empire would be walking out of All Out as the Trios Tag Champions. He knew that he wanted to establish the United Empire faction within AEW so that way when most of the faction wasnt here, it could still be represented in some way shape or form.

After getting the all clear from the higher ups within New Japan, Will starts looking for Tony to tell him the news that was agreed upon. He knows how busy Tony was but knew that this could be something that they could agree upon when it came to talk about the PPV for tonight.

"Will. Just the guy I was looking for. Well and also your girlfriend. Wanted to tell you and Jade together what the plans for tonight when it came to the results of your matches. Did you talk to New Japan?" Tony questioned.

"Yes sir. They are okay with me doing some work for both you and New Japan Strong. Ive seen how nervous Jade has been over the last few days leading up until today and they agreed to let me do some work here in the states." Will stated.

Tony gave a slight smile before telling Will something before he went and told Jade the good news. "Well she has nothing to be worried about. If I didnt think that she could be the face of this womens division then she wouldnt be winning the championship tonight in the fatal four way."

Will watched him walk away as he stood there stunned for a moment. He knew how hard Jade had been working for this moment and she deserved to have this spotlight on her for once. He smiled knowing that once tonight was over the United Empire would have a chokehold on AEW. And that was something that he would be proud of.

After he came to his senses, he went to find Jade who was stretching in Gorilla. He saw her look up and smile as he came towards her. He knew what she knew that they had their own personal cheerleader in the back. He kissed her forehead as the entrances started for the match. This was something that he was looking forward to seeing from the back. She gave him a hug before her entrance and he could feel her calm down and start to focus on the match that she had ahead of her.

He watched from the back as the four women put on an absolute classic when it came to what the women could do in the womens division here at AEW. It was something great to see that Jade was in the zone and was getting hyped up from the crowd who seemed to be firmly behind Jade and wanted her to become the new AEW Womens Champion.

He saw her grab Britt and hit the backstabber which usually ended matches for Jade. But when Britt kicked out at 2, Jade grabbed Britts arm and got into a cross face. As soon as Britt started to tap, Jade let go and seemed shocked that she had won the championship. The ref handed her the championship and helped her up as he raised her hand.

When Jade got backstage, she saw Will and went up and jumped into his arms as he twirled her around before letting her back on the ground. He kissed her as she smiled into the kiss.

"I am so proud of you babe. I knew you could do it. You deserve this." Will whispered as their heads were touched.

"Thank you love. Now its your turn. Go show them what I already know. That United Empire is the best." Jade stated as she went to get her pictures done.

She didnt know how long the pictures were going to take but were glad that they didnt take to long. She found her way to the United Empire locker room to change her clothes. She knew that she needed a shower but that was going to be something to do when they got back to the hotel. She put on some shorts and a United Empire shirt. She fixed her hair before going to the gorilla position to watch United Empire make their entrance.

Jade knew that she was turning heel and getting to work with her boyfriend was something that she was looking forward to. She couldnt help but feel nervous again. This had turned into one big night of nerves for her. As she was waiting she was pacing back and forth, she waited for the signal by Christopher Daniels. Once the signal was given she found herself running out and getting in the ring.

Kenny turned around and smiled at her as Kyle began to distract the referee as Will and Mark fought the Young Bucks outside of the ring. Kenny was telling her that this wasnt her place.

"Watch me make this my place. You want to piss my boyfriend off then youre going to have to deal with me." Jade stated before kicking Kenny in the junk before rolling out of the ring.

She found Will and kissed him before she started directing traffic and grabbed her championship and got in the corner of the United Empire. As Will and Mark did a tag team finisher, the ref turned back around in time to count the three count. Jade smiled before grabbing the championships and handing them to the United Empire. She stood next to Will as they did the crown pose. Jade felt Will pull her closer as she had a feeling that this is where she was meant to be.

As they walked backstage, everyone was clapping even The Elite at what was pulled off. Jade went with them as they got their pictures taken as the first trios champions in AEW history. She couldnt help but feel proud at what was pulled off tonight. And knew that this was the start of something special and that she was happy to be apart of it.