Is it worth it {Will Ospreay}

A/N: I will only write for Will Ospreay if he is requested!

Jade and Will had been friendly with each other over the last few years. They had both meet in Progress when Will was still very new to the whole wrestling scene.

Jade had been going back and forth between Progress, ROH and NJPW for a few years and she loved it. But when Will entered the picture, they seemed to be attached to the hip. She had talked to Okada about possibly bringing Will into NJPW. And when AEW started to become a thing they had a long conversation about it and if she should go.

Now it's close to Forbidden Door and Jade knew she was going to see was going to see her best friend again. She rounded the corner as she was talking with Toni before seeing Will. She ran and jumped in his arms.

"It's fine. I'll just take your stuff to the locker room. Also Jade, Tony wants to talk about the PPV as well as Blood and Guts." Toni spoke.

"Thanks Storm. I'll get over there today at some point." Jade spoke.

Jade turned back around and saw a smile on Wills face. She grabbed his hand and took him to a private part of the arena where no one really goes. She sat on the equipment barrier with her legs crossed as Will sat on the edge. He put his hand on her lap as she began to trace figures on it.

"I miss you in Japan. We could have been the face of United Empire." Will spoke.

"I miss you too. But we both know id probably still be running around with Bullet Club." Jade answered.

Will looked at the woman next to him. He knew that she wanted to come back to the states and work more in America. He knew that he missed her and just wanted to be around her more.

"I just want to be your boyfriend. But we can't do that if we're continents apart." Will stated.

"Is being with me worth it?" Jade asked. "Because if it is then we will find a way to make it work. Just like we've made it work the last 10 years."

"I'm willing to try. You're worth it." Will answered.

Jade smiled before leaning forward and giving him a kiss on the lips. She felt him pull away as he looked at her.

"Don't you have a meeting to go to?" Will asked.

"Sadly. I'll see you later. Let me know when you're ready to leave and we can ride back to the hotel together." Jade answered.

She jumped off the barrier as Will grabbed her arm before she could leave and gave her one more kiss before letting her go. He knew it was going to be a long shot but he knew that it was going to be worth it.