Billy Gunn part 2

Daughter reader

Elizabeths mom sees Micheal getting into his car as she got home. She didnt know what had happened but she could tell by the look on his face that it wasnt good. She gets up to the door to hear some yelling. She opens the door to see that Billy and Austin are yelling at each other. It wasnt often that the to of them would fight. And if they were yelling that means something had happened. Considering the fact that she didnt see Elizabeth told her almost everything that she needed to know.

Soon, Elizabeth came down dressed in a sweatshirt and some sweatpants which is something that wasnt normal when it came to Elizabeths at home attire. Elizabeth went to the kitchen and grabbed some water as she looked at everyone. Before disappearing again.

"Billy. I dont know what happened. But go in there and apologize. She never acts like this." The mother stated.

"She shouldnt be dressing like a whore. You should have seen what she was wearing. A crop top and some sweats." Billy told her.

"So her normal at home attire. You work with women who wear less than that and you never called them a whore and that they were asking for it. Youre never here. And she runs everything by me. I even met this partner a few years ago." The mother stated.

"Momma. I'm gonna work on the project at Micheals house from now on. I dont need dad surprising the both of us and calling me a whore when we werent doing anything. Even if we were we werent going to do anything with Austin down the hall." Elizabeth spoke.

"That's fine. Do you want to tell me what happened?" The mother questioned.

"Just me and Micheal were in the process of figuring out what we were going to do our project about and dad came home without telling anyone. Micheal wouldnt have done anything due to the fact that dad is his favorite wrestler and respects him to much to hurt me. But instead of asking us what was going on he flipped and yelled at Micheal, called me a whore who was asking for it for being comfortable and grounded me for no reason. Austin came down to yell at dad when he saw the tears in my eyes." Elizabeth answered.

"You shouldnt have been wearing what you were wearing around a teenage boy." Billy stated.

"I wore that stuff around Austin AND Colton. They never stated anything. Me and Micheal put boundaries in place as soon as we were assigned partners. He respects you a lot more than you respect him. Especially if you would sexualize your own child. I dont know what goes on in his head but it's always nice to know what is going on in yours." Elizabeth spoke.

Elizabeths mother agrees with Elizabeth. And it was something that usually happens. She knew Elizabeths character and thought that Billy overreacted before knowing the full story. Elizabeth knew that Billy was horrible in communicating but didnt think that he was that bad at communication.

"Me and Colton are always near. We always make sure that our sister is safe when your on the road. She knows that we are here for her. And we are nearby if anything happens. I am at the college in town." Austin reminds their father.

"I might have overreacted." Billy spoke.

"Ya think. We cant have a relationship of any sort if we arent willing to communicate. Cause what you pulled today, if it continues we will not have a relationship." Elizabeth stated.

She saw the shock on everyone's face when she said that. But everyone should know that she wasnt lying. She had no problem cutting people off when it came to her life. She always wanted to make sure that she was always surrounded by people who were willing to lift her up the same way that she was willing to lift other people up. It was hard enough knowing that Billy wasnt always home. But it was something that they would have to work on. Especially if Billy wanted any sort of relationship with Elizabeth.

"Youre ungrounded if you communicate." Billy spoke.

"I will communicate with you if you communicate with me. It can be a stupid conversation but I do communicate with mom and the brothers. It's just this relationship that the communication is lacking." Elizabeth stated.

It wasnt what he wanted. But it was something that Billy could work with. He knew that he had a better relationship with Austin and Colton than he did with Elizabeth. A type of relationship that was pretty much toxic for the both of them. And if Elizabeth wanted to work on the relationship then he can work on the relationship as well. It was a two way street and if the communication is still there then he was willing to take it. He was happy that he hadn't fully ruin the relationship that he had with Elizabeth.

It may not be the best relationship but it was their relationship and that was all that mattered. And it was something worth fixing. And if it was worth fixing then they were going to try and get that relationship in a better place. Not a perfect place because not every relationship is perfect but it was something that it was worth working towards.