Beach Date (Angelo Parker)

Hayden and Angelo had always been friends for as long as they could remember. But when Hayden signed with AEW while he was with WWE it kind of seemed like they were started to drifted apart especially since she was working with Chris Jericho in the Inner Circle. Things begun to change when Angelo was signed with AEW and the inner circle started to become the JAS. She was glad to become a member of the Blackpool Combat Club with some people who wanted the best for her.

She had just gotten to the arena in LA as she got her gear for the night. She was going to be Rubys partner on Rampage and she was happy to have made a friend in Ruby even if it meant going up against Tay and Anna who had also become friends. She hugged Anna as she got into the building and they started walking towards the BCC locker room so that way she could get ready.

"You need to talk to Angelo. Hes been driving everyone crazy." Anna stated.

"I will see what I can do. If he isnt going to make a move then I will be more than happy to move on. Not going to wait around for someone who doesnt want me until its to late." Hayden stated.

Anna smiled sadly knowing that this was something that was going to go one of two ways. But it was something that was going to happen after the show. She just hoped that it was going to be good for the both of them involved.

Hayden got into her gear before putting on her Blackpool Combat Club jacket and going to go catering. She found Angelo before walking over and sitting next to him. He smiled as he held out his hand as she took it. It was one of those things that she was happy to do when it came to their relationship. Even though they werent official, it was the small things that made her fall in love with him. It was hard knowing that there was a chance that she was going to walk away from all this but it might be something that she would have to do.

"What are you doing after the show?" Angelo questioned.

"Nothing. We should do something." Hayden answered.

Angelo smiled as she got up as he pulled her into a hug and kissed her on the temple. He let her up so that way she could get work done. Hayden couldnt wait till after the show till she could hang out with Angelo. She was happy that she was spending time with him as she always did. There was something about this that made it feel like both Hayden and Angelo were getting set up by their friends so that way they could admit their feelings for each other.

After Rampage ended, she came back threw the curtain bloody and bruised as she saw Angelo standing there with a smile on his face with how well the match turned out. She smiled before hitting the locker room and then the docs so that way she could get check out before her date with Angelo.

As she was leaving Doc Sampson, she saw Angelo and smiled as he held out his hand as she took it. She knew that it was something that she loved doing was getting to spend time with one of her best friends in the entire world. She didnt know where along the lines she found herself falling in love with him but one day it hit her that she had a crush on this man and that it was complicated to say the least.

"Anna said something about a beach date. Is that okay? We can totally just go back to the hotel and chill if that is something that you want to do." Angelo asked.

"We should at least go and see all the trouble that our friends went too to make this beach date happen. If we start getting cold we can always come back to the car." Hayden answered.

Angelo smiled as Hayden grabbed his hand as they made their way to the beach. This was something that they had both wanted but there was no way to put it into words how much they had meant to the other person. This was the thing that meant the world to them and maybe tonight was the night that they would become a couple.

They made their way to the beach that their friends had told them. They were surprised to see a romantic spot waiting for them to arrive. Hayden smiled knowing that this was something that they had planned for the both of them. Hayden sat down next to Angelo who was looking out the ocean. She was worried that he wouldnt feel the same as her but knew that something needed to be done.

"We have some good friends." Hayden spoke.

"Friends who know that I need to tell you how I feel about you before this gets even more out of hand." Angelo stated before looking at her.

"What do you mean?" Hayden asked.

"Anna knew about the crush I had on you. This was the ideal first date that I told her about. Can't believe that she did this." Angelo answered.

Hayden smiled before leaning over and giving him a slight kiss on the mouth. She pulled away to see him smiling slightly. He put his hand on her cheek and brought her in for another kiss as the sparks brew between the two of them.

When the kiss finally spoke the only words that Hayden heard was be mine. She looked at him like he had just spoke a different language.

"What did you just say?" Hayden asked looking shocked.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Angelo questioned.

"What took you so long. Of course I will be your girlfriend." Hayden answered.

Angelo smiled as they kissed again before enjoying the beach date that their friends had laid out for them.