Chapter 1

For a brief moment, Jennie wondered how many people actually applied for the same terrible job. At first, it was just her sitting in the waiting area in what she thought was smart wear, but every time the clock stuck another minute, more and more people seemed to be piling up beside her in much smarter clothes than herself. She didn't prepare for it one bit, and in fact found it absolutely pointless, how hard could it be to sort the mail out for each department before dispatching them to the right floor. See nothing to prepare for but as time was ticking on Jennie found herself feeling a little restless and bored.

"They know how to keep you waiting huh?" Jennie says quietly to the stranger on her left while noticing her holding a notebook and pen. The stranger merely looked at the blonde in disgust before sticking her nose in the air. "Serious much" Jennie grinned turning to face the person on the right. "Are you as serious as her?" Jennie questioned with an amused smile. With no response, Jennie smile grew even wider. "Take that as a yes" she muttered to herself before letting out a bored huff.

"Miss Jennie Kim, if you would like to go in"

The sound of a ladies voice had Jennie jumping out her chair before stepping into a light grey comfortable room. The first thing she notices is two brunettes sitting at the desk in front of her with their piercing eyes studying everything.

"Good morning Miss Kim. My name is Lisa Manoban and this is Rose we will be conducting your interview today" Her voice is strong and unwavering even when she reaches her hand across the table to give Jennie a solid handshake.

"Nice to meet you." Jennie says taking a seat with a gentle smile noticing the strong structure of both girls jaws. She liked to think herself an artist but if she really were she wouldn't be applying for this piece of shit job.

"Shall we get started?" Rose questions looking down at her papers before back to Jennie.

"Why not." Jennie says carelessly Clasping her hands together as her eyes aimlessly wander around the room, only when her eyes land back on Rose she's glaring while Lisa's smiling.

"What do you know about the company we run?" Rose questions eyeing Jennie carefully like she's some kind of secret service.

"Well." Jennie says eyes staring at the women in front of her.

"It's very big."

"It's very big." Rose repeats looking into Jennie eyes with disbelieve before turning to her partner in crime. Lisa. She just shrugs with an amused smile having no idea what's going on herself.

"Right. Anything else?"

"Hm. Nope, other than the fact you're hiring that's about it." Jennie says not at all bothered by the fact she knows nothing as she crosses her legs waiting for the next question to be fired at her.

"Ok." Rose says jotting down notes, Jennie can't help but lean forward to try and catch a peek at what she could possibly be writing before Rose's glaring at her again and snapping her notebook closed.

"Have you had any experience in this department before?" Rose questions turning to Lisa with a bored expression already but Jennie's either oblivious or not phased as she carries on like she normally would.

"Experience with mail?" Jennie asks. "Well I post my own, and sort my own out." Jennie says a little confused. "I'm not sure what kind of experience you would even need for sorting mail. I can read if that's what you're asking"

"That's not what I'm asking." Rose says sternly but Jennie's eyes fall on Lisa's lips who seems to be trying to hide a laugh. "Why are you even here again Miss Kim?"

"Because the pay is ok, and I need the money." Jennie says honestly because why else would anyone work.

"Miss Ki..." Rose starts only to be cut off by her associate.