Chapter 34

"What made you apply for this position?"

Lisa's not entirely sure when she made the decision to make an appearance at as many interviews as she could that are held at the firm, her mother never did it, instead it was passed down to someone lower than her in rank as she had more important matters to be dealing with. Lisa wasn't like that though, she didn't like the idea of someone uncaring for the company to hire for it. She wanted people that loved their jobs, she wanted people that would stay up late and fight for clients because they wanted to, she wanted people that spoke about law just as passionately as she did. That's why it's one of Rose's assigned jobs despite her moaning and grumbling because despite what she has to say about it, she know's Rose's just as passionate about this firm as she is but suddenly sitting here starring at the young blonde in front of her with a smile that's charming, Lisa feels bored with every answer she's presented with.

"I feel i'm the right person for the job, im harden driven, i enjoy a challenge and i cope better working alone."

"Brilliant." Rose adds noting something down. "I think that's everything for now, we'll be in touch." Rose informs standing up to shake the girls hand.

"I like her." Rose admits when they're finally alone.

"She seems nice." Lisa admits because she does, but there's just something missing. Without really being aware of it she's thinking back to the day they interviewed Jennie. She didn't walk in like she was doing a posh cat walk, she didn't read her answers up your arse, and she wasn't shy about being honest.

"What are you talking about? She answered every question perfectly."

"They were pretty much the same answers as everyone else." Lisa admits. The only difference between each person was their qualifications and experience or lack off.

"You're starting to sound like Jennie." Rose deadpans. "Please stop."

"At least she was honest." Lisa breathes looking down to the previous girls résumé. It was outstanding she couldn't deny it, she had a first aid certificate, countless different work experiences and she could even speak Spanish fluently, not that it was needed of course but it was still a big positive.

"Miss Manoban." Seulgi says softly after knocking. "I have one more lady waiting to be seen."

"I thought that was everyone?" Rose frowns rummaging through her sheet of names, having still absolutely no idea who this person could be, Rose all but shrugs at Lisa's questioning eyes. "Can you send them in please."

With a quick nod Seulgi opens the door a little wider with a smirk going completely unnoticed by the Manoban sisters.

Lisa looks up just in time to see her girlfriend walk in like the very first time they met, only this time her smile isn't tamed she's got a full blown smirk on her face.

"So before you ask anything, i just wanted to say. I am so right for this job you're not even aware of it right now. I come with incredible references." Jennie declares before walking past the chair and reaching down to kiss her girlfriend on the lips. "Those eye's are beautiful, anyone ever told you that?" She smirks kissing Lisa's needy lips once more. "Bet you have all your employees falling in love with you."

"Just one." Lisa whispers. "When can you start?"

"Why does this feel like the worst deja vu ever?" Rose frowns. "And i would love to see these references because the only one you would get from me would be a warning sign."

"I know." Jennie breathes airily while pulling Lisa up from her chair and taking her hands in her own. "People need to be warned how great i am." Jennie smirks facing Rose fully. "It's hard being this amazing all the time. I thought you already hired for my position?"