The Great Wall Race

WARNING

THIS BOOK HAS SOME MATURE THEMES SUCH AS HARASSMENT, UNHEALTHY BEHAVIORS, GORE, MURDERS, PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR, SEXUAL ATTEMPTS AND HAS SOME DEADDOVE DO NOT EAT ELEMENTS!! PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING ON .

My pov

Me and the kids were at Pigsy's. 

I had just came back after delivering noodles and was currently resting, until I heard the TV.

"Once a year, this city becomes more than a city...Once a year, these streets become more than streets...This year, the winner will become...Immortal!" The MC said.

"The Peach of Immortality!" Mk said, as his eyes went wide with excitement along with Mei.

"The Peach of what now?" Pigsy looked confused, and that resulted to Mk and Mei looking at Pigsy with a shocked look.

"Yeah...what is that?" Berecca asked, as she was braiding my hair.

"If you allow me." Tang pushed his glasses up and started to explain about the Peach of Immortality.

"Legends says there was a sacred field of trees that grows in the heavenly realm, protected by the gods themselves. Every few thousand years, these trees bring forth the peaches of immortality. Against the wishes of the heavenly host, the Monkey King took them all, making himself immortal." Tang finished the story, Mk and Mei are amazed about the story, so were the kids.

"Hold up, I thought Monkey King was already immortal." Ron said.

"Ron, you're missing the point! Whoever wins this race will live forever!" Mei said.

"Well, good for them them. We can already live forever." Shadow said.

'Now hold on....I wanna get in on this. Shads, still got your bike?' I asked.

"Sure. You wanna use it?" He asked.

I smirked.

Later/My pov

I was outside by Pigsy's, when I saw Shadow come out with his bike.

"Here you go. It contains a voice changer, so they won't know it's you." He said, handing me a helmet.

" He said, handing me a helmet