Late Halloween Special/11.5K Special

Spoilers for upcoming characters and chapters.

(I lowkey had a dream about this)

Info: Aki gets a call in the middle of the night from an old friend, and things go wrong and terrifying for our crew.

Characters Used: Nova, Jasmine, Stephanie, Cassette, Sark, Lia AKA Nekofreak, Benjamin, Soft Pico, B3, Shaya

Warning: Attempted Rape

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING

THIS BOOK HAS SOME MATURE THEMES SUCH AS HARASSMENT, UNHEALTHY BEHAVIORS, GORE, MURDERS, PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR, SEXUAL ATTEMPTS AND HAS SOME DEADDOVE DO NOT EAT ELEMENTS!! PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING ON.

My pov

I honestly don't know how it got to this. One minute, I was with the Brotherhood and the next....i was with him again...

It started like this.

I went to visit the Brotherhood on Flower Fruit Mountain, to ask if they wanted to have a movie night, considering that they never had one or even knew what that was.

Anyway, they agreed. I invited them back to Pigsy's shop, I had to use my portal rings, since everyone was asleep.

We went to my room and we watched a few horror movies I had. 

Slender Man, The Nun II and It, both movies.

Azure was holding me the whole time, poor guy nearly had a heart attack.

I can't blame him, even I was shaking a bit, watching those damn movies again.

Anyway, after we watched it chapter 2, everyone was out cold.

Azure was holding me, as we slept on my bed, Peng was asleep on the couch and Yellow Tusk slept on the floor.

At around 3 a.m., don't know why the fuck it happened at the cursed time, but it did.

Anyway, I woke up to my phone going off.

I woke up...and saw that it was Nova.

I was a bit shocked, considering we haven't spoke in, what...3 years?

I answered the call, after turning the brightness down, because it blinded the shit out of me.

As soon as I answered the phone, I was met with his face...but he looked panicked...that was a first. Nova was hard to intimidate and he wasn't scared that easily...so this scared me a bit.

"Nova...? What's the matter?" I asked, putting my glasses on.

He didn't answer obviously, but he did use sign language, but it was rushed. 

All I got was: "Jasmine! Gone! Missing! Cassette! All Gone!"

"Hey, hey, hey. Nova, calm down. What happened?" I asked, calmly.

He took a deep breath and signed slower, so I could understand it.

"Me and Jasmine were on a date, Cassette Girl joined us for a while, then...everything went to hell. The sky turned red and, at first, I thought it was Stephanie, but I remembered that she's dead. Before we could do anything, a portal opened and a hand snatched Jasmine and Cassette away. I couldn't get them in time, as more portals opened up. I ran and hid, before I could see what was happening."