Revenge of the Spider Queen Pt 2

(Okay, so before I begin, I want to make an announcement. So I've been binge watching Elfen Lied, and I decided to give Aki a new power...but I will be taking some of them away. The powers I will take away is Reality-warping, Mental Manipulation, and Dream warping. I will give Aki Lucy's powers....instead of 4 vectors....she will have 49 vectors, boi!! Another thing, I made Akito older than she was. Okay with that over with, let's get into the story.)

WARNING

THIS BOOK HAS SOME MATURE THEMES SUCH AS HARASSMENT, UNHEALTHY BEHAVIORS, GORE, MURDERS, PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR, SEXUAL ATTEMPTS AND HAS SOME DEADDOVE DO NOT EAT ELEMENTS!! PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING ON.

Nobody pov

Akito and Nano, made it to a dock, where the gang was...but they weren't alone.

"Hang on, Nano!" Akito said, as she ran to them and knocked the spiders back.

"AKI/BIG SIS!!" They said.

"Hey guys! Everyone okay?" She asked, holding Nano.

"Yeah, who's that?" Van asked.

"This is Nano." Akito said, as Nano waved.

"Aww!!" The girls cooed.

"Aki, behind you!" Pigsy said, as she turned...to see two spiders.

'Oh great'. She thought.

The small spider speaks in something.

"We found the kitten, exactly where you said she'd be." He said.

"Excellent, bring her to me. And there better not be a scratch on her." Spider Queen said.

"Aki, up here!" Tang said, as she ran to them.

She threw Nano up, Tang caught her and put her on board.

Aki jumped as Tang and Pigsy grabbed her hands.

"Sandy! It's now or never, old buddy!" Pigsy said, as the two spiders were coming closer.

Time moved fast, as everyone was on Sandy's ship, away from the city.

"So? What'd ya guys think? Been saving her for a rainy day!" Sandy said, as Akito got up shakily. 

"Real cool Sandy, it's awesome for taking in....the...horrifying distance..." Mei said.

"Spider Queen captured Monkey King." Mk said, making everyone shocked.

"What? But, isn't he the Great Sage of Heaven or something?!" Kappei asked.

"Yeah, her and this weird skeleton thing, she got him and...and...I didn't even try to help! He lost...then.." Mk trailed off.

"It's okay, MK. We got this. We can beat her—"

"She beat the Monkey King, Mei! We don't got this!" Mk snapped, making Mei look a bit hurt.

Akito smacked him in the head.

"Ooh!" The kids said.

"Qi Xiaotian, calm the hell down, or I swear, I will have my brothers give you nightmares for life!" She said, making everyone a bit scared.

"Listen, we got this okay? We're not leaving you alone in this." She said.

"We're going to figure this out." Mei said.

"Together." Tang said.

"Yeah, we're with you!" The kids said.

"That's right, little man. Just as soon as we deal with that!" Sandy said, before pointing up.