Chapter 13: The Battle of Fort Castle

The scene opens up with the Vance-Erikson Group on their M1A3, as Team RWBY is with them. Until a Russian MRAP is seen and then the hatch is seen with a White Flag, and the rest train their weapons at them, until they see one of them with a note as they lower their weapons.

Russian Captain: *in English* We were betrayed by Salem, so we are deciding to be allies. The PLA are coming to attack Fort Castle, as it was a Prison Camp, but since we were sold out. We need your help.

Daniel: Salem's just dumped you and you want our help?

Russian Captain: If they take it, they will execute every single one of them.

Daniel: What's your name?

Cpt. Vasilyev: Kirill Vasilyev. Captain of the 5th Combined Arms.

Daniel: 1st Lieutenant Daniel Erikson, 1st Force Recon.

They are now seen following as when they arrived at the fort, they saw Snipers with SV-98s, and they let them in, the joint force had two T-14 Armata Tanks, 3 M1A3 Abrams Tanks, a handful of Marines, and the soldiers of the 5th Combined arms under the command of Captain Vasilyev. The prisoners were Canadian Army Soldiers, British SAS, and two US Soldiers from the US Army's 40th Infantry. They all arm up as they grabbed any nearby weapons, with AK-12s, AK-15s, AN-94s, MP443 Grachs, M16A4s, M4A1s, and SV-98s, they all get to their positions and wait, as two Scouts, being one Canadian Army Soldier with an M4, and an SAS Scout with an M4 as well, they report that the Chinese are coming as  they have ZTZ-99s, QBZ-191 Rifles, Light Armor, and Infantry Carriers. As when they get ready, they place Landmines for the tanks, and then the battle commences as one of the Armata tanks are hit but the round was deflected. And the ZTZ-99 is destroyed. And then the Abrams tanks open fire as well. The snipers get to work and they pick off multiple enemies, and the AT Teams, with FGM-148 Javelins, destroy some tanks, until one tank gets destroyed as it was an Abrams. The crew was killed. Then an Armata got destroyed. And it shows Vasilyev and Daniel taking cover.

Daniel: Damn! The Chinese are starting to kill us!

Vasilyev: Only if the f**king air support came, we'd already win!

Daniel: Major Riggs could be bringing the 5th Marines or the US Navy's F-18s arriving!

Vasilyev: You said that Riggs would be stuck on the cities! He would never be coming right now Erikson!

A Canadian Soldier, named Jack Gaboury, came into the area with an M16A4 with an M203 attached, he blows up a Tank with a 40MM round into the hatch. And then he gets to there and told them that he received a response from a nearby Armored Division from a nearby joint Canadian-American Armored Division, they will be coming, until a sniper was about to kill Jack, he sacrificed himself as he got the bullet into his head. Then it shows Max already getting out of an M1A3 after it was already hit and destroyed, he got to the walls, and into where Jack and Daniel were, he sets up his SAW and kills many of the enemies with bursts, as the rest of the Russian, and American Defenders were falling back with the tanks getting inside. And then the Chinese get too close to the walls, until an A-10 Gun Run is heard, and then the troops cheer as an A-10 saved them.

A-10 Pilot: Warrior 3-5 to Devil Dog 2-1, we're ready for CAS, the armored division's coming, over.

Daniel: Roger that! Max! Give me the SOFLAM!

Max hands Daniel the SOFLAM and he marks the targets as a GBU-24 Laser Guided Bomb is seen destroying the tanks as the troops get back on the walls, and they take down the infantry, until the Gun Run stopped as an Apache and a Havoc were arriving and taking down the enemy armor and the Canadian-American Division arrived and they captured every surviving enemy. And then the other American Forces treat the wounded Russians.