Chapter 9: Welcome to the Marines.

Weiss: *Narrating* Day One. I am in the 1st Force Recon Company in the United States Marines, Humvees brought us here to a Vytal Island, Camp Hassakeh is where I am stationed, since after my Boyfriend, Daniel freed me from father, I stayed with him in the base, and anywhere he goes, I'd go. Semper Fi Mother, even you Whitley, Winter, I am participating.

The scene opens up in Camp Hassakeh, named after one of the provinces in Syria, of where Daniel was deployed. It was in Vale, as the Erikson Trio are seen as their Senior Instructors, as Daniel was now a 1st Sergeant, as Max and Hanna were promoted to Sergeant and Master Sergeant. Joey was still on his Rank and Max was in charge of the Physical Training, Daniel was also part of the Physical Training as he would motivate them, while Hanna was the one in charge of the shooting exercises.

Daniel: I am 1st Sergeant Daniel Erikson, and I will be your senior DI, and what I also want to hear from your potty mouths are sir! GET THAT!?

Everyone: Sir Yes Sir!

Daniel: I can't hear you!

Everyone: SIR YES SIR!

Daniel: Who do we have here? 

Nora: PRIVATE VALKYRIE SIR!

Daniel: A girl like you that ended up in the military just to blow s**t up. 

Yang: Sir, Xiao-Long until we get outside and get sweaty? I'll kick off the training session with a Yang!

Daniel: WHO SAID THAT!? NOBODY HUH!? WHO WAS THAT PRIVATE JOKER SONUVAB**CH!? WAS IT YOU!?

Neptune: SIR NO SIR!

Yang: SIR I SAID IT SIR!

Daniel: Private Xiao-Long, THAT WAS THE WORST F*CKING PUN, I GOT YOUR ASS,  YOU WILL NOT LAUGH, YOU WILL NOT CRY, GET THAT!?

Yang: SIR YES SIR!

Now it shows them running as they are going through the obstacle course and they are being yelled at by Max and Daniel, and when they all finish, they moved on to the Firing Range.

Hanna: Welcome to the Range, Recruits. You'd know how to shoot the rifles, but since Rose and Xiao-Long already have their respective Rifles, they get to shoot alongside the others, with the M16A4, our standard Battle-Rifle.

They fire at the targets with bursts and they use the Semi-Automatic Function, as they are all Force Recon Marines. As Hanna and Max were transferred to the 1st Force Recon Co. and Hanna tells them to stop shooting, then they moved on to the M45A1 MEU(SOC) and M9 Beretta. They shot the handguns Perfectly, and they went to the M4A1 Carbine, as they fired, Hanna directs them to fire in bursts, as Full-Auto Spray and Pray Tactics don't go well, and they fired in Bursts, and they moved on to the M249 SAW, their Light Support Weapon.

Hanna: Ready? Deploy your Bipods, FIRE!

They all fire the MG, as they fired in bursts, to keep it cooled down, as MGs could overheat, and then both Yang, Jaune, and Coco had impressed Hanna.

Hanna: You three will be good Support Gunners, next on, the M240 Bravo.

They all fire the M240 and Blake accidentally rips the dummy apart.

Blake: Sorry about that Ma'am, my fault, I'll clean it up.

Hanna: That's Fine Belladonna, you would be perfect as a gunner as well.

After firing the M240, they now use the M203 Grenade Launchers, which were attached to M4 Carbines, and they fire, as Nora hits the target perfectly. As for the others, Fox did great when it came to using the M203, with Nolan, who was saved by the Marines, including the rest of Team BRNZ, were rescued and they followed them in becoming active servicemen, and Nolan did perfectly, as back with the M16A4s, May had hit bullseyes every time, same with Ruby, as Pyrrha, she was a crack shot. Ruby became a Sniper, as May also became a Sniper, Pyrrha was a Marksman, as Velvet, was also a Marksman. Yang, Jaune, and Blake made it as Machine Gunners, including Coco, and the others became Riflemen, Corpsmen, and Engineers.