Chapter 4: Investigation

The scene opens up with an M9 and an M4A1 with an XPS3 Holographic Sight attached with an M203 and an IR Designator, with Daniel shown as he is grabbing his boots and he is tying up the shoelaces, and he grabs his plate carrier, then he loads 7 Magpul Gen 3 PMAGs, inside his chest rig, as he puts 4 magazines on his war belt, being the ones for the M9, then he wears his helmet and gloves as he puts on his desert uniform. Then he arrives at the room, fully tacked, and his M4 was slung.

Ruby: Hey Dan, you look handsome in your gear! I think Weiss loves it. 

He blushes a bit.

Weiss: STOP IT RUBY!

Ruby: Anyway, does anyone remember their roles?

Weiss: You, Daniel, and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other dust robberies, or inconsistencies, as Daniel will be waiting at the Humvee downtown. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be in the problem.

Blake: The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If I can get in, I can hopefully find out what they're planning.

Yang: I have an old friend at the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale.

Daniel: If all goes to hell, better regroup on me, and go after the target.

Ruby: Great! We'll meet up with Yang and go over what we found, let's do this!

Sun: Yeah!

Daniel: Seriously? Monkey-Boy's on the window. Bro be climbin' up trees, since he's part monkey due to that damn tail.

Sun: Guys, are we gonna go after that Torchwick guy?

Daniel: Investigation first, then we go after Torch-man.

Ruby: Sorry Sun, we don't want to get any friends involved as we have a professional Marine on our hands right now.

Sun: Pfft. That's dumb. You should get friends involved, that's why I brought Neptune.

Neptune is seen on the window as Daniel looked with his M9 on his hand.

Neptune: Sup.

Daniel: *mumbling* Sod off Neptune.

Cut to them lined up as they are at ease.

Daniel: Sun, you go ahead with Blake. Neptune, with Yang-

A familiar face comes as he is holding an M4A1, with a Benelli M1014 on his back, as he has a PASGT Helmet with SBNVS Goggles. It was Joseph, who is now a student of Beacon, as he is Daniel's roommate.

Daniel: Joey, you're with Yang, get on the KLR650 Motorbike, I'm at the Humvee downtown.

Joseph: Roger. Can I come in though?

Daniel: You're part of this investigation, get that?

Joseph: Oo-rah.

Cut to Ruby and Weiss at the CCT, Daniel is seen on the Humvee, then Ruby is seen running with Penny, as Daniel goes after them in the Humvee, he sees a truck about to hit penny, he manages to stop the vehicle from ramming her, and Daniel tells Ruby to hide in his Humvee.

Penny: Salutations sirs!

Atlesian Soldier: You may have endangered yourself, but that green vehicle stopped it, but who was driving that thing?

Penny: Oh, he's the one who drove it.

Daniel Salutes as he already was finished with hiding Ruby in the back of the Humvee. The two soldiers take her somewhere, then it shows them chasing a Robot. And Joseph is seen firing the M2.

After they fought, the robot got destroyed after Joseph grabbed an FGM-148 Javelin. And they go back.